Chapter 17

〔Sakusa's POV〕

I just notice what happened, head to the door and start aggressively knocking against it.

"Hinata. Open. The. Fucking door!", I say, but all I hear is a quiet giggle, like he's proud that we fell into his trap. I don't even care about the germs at the door anymore. Everything's better than spending only one more minute in this room, because I know what they're planning and I really don't wanna take part in this!

"Hey! Hey! Heeey!", I hear a familiar voice from behind the door. "You got them? Good job, Shoyou!", Bokuto says and you can hear a proud Hinata laugh.

"Bokuto, what's all that about?!", Atsumu asks and steps next to me, looking at the door like he wants his eyes to be able to see what's behind it. And maybe giving the two of them a gaze of death, too. He tries to hide it, but if he's so close to you, you can see how angry, but also nervous he's right now.

"'Samu called me-", Bokuto tries to explain, but gets immediately interrupted by Atsumu.

"Wait. Since when's he talkin' to ya?"

"He never does. Was the first time."

"Oh."

"WHATEVER! 'Samu called me this morning and told me about your fight. Soooo, I made a plan! Maybe he helped me a little, but I did most of it! Mhm! It's like Daichi-san said" He tries to imitate Daichi's voice. "If you fail to get along and hider your teammates, you're not wanted!"

"Whooooaaaah! It was me, who told you about this! You still remember?", Hinata asks amazed like Bokuto remembered something that happened like a hundred years ago. No wonder they get along so well. There're both idiots.

"Yeah! I'm a genius, aren't I?", Bokuto says and I see his smirk without even seeing him. Is he serious?

"Hey! Don't forget about us! Y'know how many rules yer breakin' right now? Open the fuckin' door!", Atsumu says and kicks the door, then holding his now hurting toe.

"UUUUUAAAAAAAH! Is that RIGHT? IS THIS WHAT BREAKING THE RULES FEELS LIKE? It's so COOOOOL!"

"I know, we're real criminals right now!", Bokuto replies to Hinata, like he's freaking proud of it. "But now we should leave the two of you alone. Don't worry, we'll let you out, when you apologised and became friends!"

"Well, then... Sorry, Sakusa. Wanna be friends?", Atsumu says a little pissed off with a sarcastic touch in his voice and infects me with his bad mood.

"No.", I say. Okay, that was a little stupid, but I'm not gonna call him a friend after all what happened, even if it's the key for getting out of this. He looks at me like I'm retarded.

"REALLY? Are ya DUMB or something?", he asks me and I feel myself becoming angrier and the growing desire to kill him. He'll not survive all this shit, for sure.

"Come on, Shoyou! Leave these two alone! If we come back for tomorrow's practice, either they apologised or one of them died. Oh and there's some disinfectant in one of the lockers." I hear Bokuto's voice becoming quieter. No, no, NO! He's leaving!

"Bokuto, you can't do that to me!", I say dramatically, but it seems like it's not working. Okay, guess I don't have to hold my thoughts back then. Being nice is overrated. "I fucking HATE you! I'm gonna kill you! You'll die the most painful death, I swear!"

No answer. They already left.

A/NGuys! I just noticed that I totally forgot about Atsumu's dialect! Guess I have to edit all the chapters, uh

A/N
Guys! I just noticed that I totally forgot about Atsumu's dialect! Guess I have to edit all the chapters, uh.

🎵 F is for friends who do stuff together...🎵