♤One Drunk Evelynn♤

(Y/N) POV :

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

"Wake the hell up (y/n)"! You know the boss will skin us alive if we're late!

"DAMN I'M UP DON'T BE YELLING AT ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!

I cursed under my breath and slugged myself into the shower to get ready for work .

When I was walking out to get to the shower I saw Tiny heading straight into Zen's room with a pitcher full of cold water and vegetable oil.

I started to pinch the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes.

"Tiny do you really want to take a risk of getting your miniature ass flinged out the window and clean up a mess that could have been avoided"? I asked.

That's a risk that I'm willing to take if he doesn't wake his butt up. Tiny said walking around the corner.

I turned around and left before things start to get worse.

I turned on the water and layed out my uniform for work then I looked in the mirror and asked myself.

"What has my life become"?

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* hey (y/n) you in there ? Tiny asked

"No this is Patrick who the fuck do think this is Tiny .

Tiny scoffed "Well sorry miss shitty attitude I was just asking what would you like for breakfast.

"Look I'm sorry I was just joking with you".

"Apology accepted so what do you want for breakfast (y/n)" ? Tiny asked.

"Just something that will last me to my lunch break". I state out

"So pancakes drenched in syrup and bitter coffee got it well I'm off to see what Vintage wants so see ya". Tiny walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~♤Time skip♤~~~~~~~~~~
Bitch

No one's Pov

After your shower you started to get dressed

Your uniform:

Once you got out of the bathroom and dressed yourself you smelled something good

Once you got out of the bathroom and dressed yourself you smelled something good . You walked into the kitchen and saw that Tiny standing on a chair cooking omelets.

"(Y/N) I already made your pancakes and coffee there on the table and I'm almost done cooking for everyone oh and Zen said not getting anything ". Tiny said while folding the now finished omelet.

You start chowing down on the pancakes.

Hey (Y/N) have you se-

"Look between the couch cushions
Vintage".

Vintage's silver eyes scans the brown couch sticks his hand in the couch cushions and pulled out his wrinkly neck tie.

"Thanks"