i see london

That's what she wearing)
Everyone was in losers class cause my dad thought it was fun to bring in a guest yes i knew who it was that's why i wasn't competing in this one why are we in loser class we won last time or didn't lose anyways chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest and what chris needs chris takes from us do you know who this special guest is noah asked me yes then can you tell us nope not aloud to tell gwen put her hand in bird poop and green tea so it can help with the sun burn bonding over poop juice oh is there anyone sane left around here that would be a no twitter update gwen's hand smells like jamaica bird dukie cody is still cute 67 characters ok 73 left what else can i say considering buying myself a life on greglist but having trouble deciding because they all need such major improvement i laughed at noah then owen squirted milk on noah i laughed even more if you keep laughing i'll hug you while i'm still wet no then i rolled onto the floor did you just role on the floor noah asked yes and this surprises you why i said owen was making nose milkshakes i was grossed out but i thought it was funny must learn how to make nose shakes like owen that will impress cody i laughed more your going to kill me owen accidently shot a pepper out his nose noah laughed you can actully laugh i said oh shush you noah said alehandro was asleep but woke up from owen's and noah's conversation then he left why couldn't you both have just been quite i said we're sorr- no don't even apologize i knew when he walked out that door he was gonna get nosey and zeke would get him i went in the corner of the plane and started crying about two things duncan and alehandro luna i'm but i wasn't listening to noah no i'm done i felt paler and skinner i knew my eyes were dull i was paralyzed l-l-luna sara gasped what's wrong with lulu owen asked cody picked me up and sat on one of the seats lunita luna cody shook me shaking her won't help heather yelled what's wrong with her gwen asked can you please answer us cody said attention helpless competitors we've been denied permission to land so you're going to have to jump and chef may have miscounted parachutes so you might want to light a peper under your butts and have one before there gone i'll take her cody said we all jumped out ohh london did you know qween mary the second got engaged when she was only fifthteen cool hand me my daughter me and chef can take care of her ok cody brought me to my dad and then everyone got on the bus wait where's alehandro i tensed up yes where is he the answer in a second but first gun it chef i was holding on to my dad tight like when i first went to school london home to wicked stuff big ben the london eye the sandwich stuffed with french fries known as the chip buddy yes please london's also home to scotland yard the world's biggest crime busting outfit but there was one case even scotland yard couldn't crack jack the ripper the wako serial killer who terrorized victorian london today you'll be tracking that bad boy down but becareful jack's also hunting you that's why team chris is really really really really hot is now short handed what the ripper got al not al next stop tower of london do you think he is ok um because wow big advantege for us yea 'we were at the tower of london' your challenge is to follow a seris of cluse throught the tower complex all the way to the rippers secret lair bag the criminal mastermind before he gets you and you win your first clue will be found during the changing of the gaurd and when i say change i mean change the gaurds your clue is hidden in his uniforme so one of you has to strip him down to his gitch until you find it 'the bell went off'
Owen: It's creepy how they stand there,
and don't even blink!
I don't wanna see his bum, all naked and pink!
Noah: Hey buddy,
Can we bribe you,
to strip yourself down?
Owen: Yum-Yum Happy Go Time Fish?
Noah: Don't kill him, you clown!
Courtney: No way, I can't strip him,
Duncan will freak!
Heather: And I'm allergic to uniforms.
Gwen: Okay, that's just weak.
Sierra: I made a vow that Cody's the only man for me!
Gwen: Okay, so then I have to do it? Uh, hello!? Injury!? Ow!
Courtney: If we're gonna find that clue...
Heather: There's only one thing to do!
Sierra: Force someone to strip him down!
Courtney, Heather, and Sierra: And, sorry, Gwen, that's you!
Gwen: Ow! Oh, wait!
Noah: If we're gonna find that clue...
Owen: There's only one thing to do!
Noah: Force someone to strip him down!
Noah and Owen: And Tyler, dude, that's you!
Gwen: Sierra! Look! It's Cody!
And I think he wants to strip!
Sierra: Poor honey! Quick, get out of those things.
And that will help, I bet.
Gwen: Yeah, we're gonna find that clue.
Heather: We're doing what Chris proposed!
Courtney: Force someone to strip him down!
Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Cause if we don't, we're hosed!
Courtney: Totally ho-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-osed!
Are you up to sing my little witch my dad asked me yea i'll be fine i said smiling a little bit at my father to reassure him
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something