Chapter 2.

Francisco lachowski as Clayton
******************************

Edited 5/7/16

His teeth was about to sink into but I never felt him. I opened my eyes and seen a tall man about 23 years old rip him away from me and threw him against the wall knocking him out.

"Are you okay?" He turned towards me. He examined my face when his eyes landed on my knuckles and the bruise on my face. "Come." he took hold of my hand and led me too his room he was staying in currently.

"Take your clothes off." he said walking into the bathroom. I raised and eyebrow at how sudden he wanted to get in bed.

"Uhh." I said racking my fingers threw my side bang. He sighed.

"Relax just do it." he said turning on his heel and into the bathroom.

I pulled off my shirt, then I slide down my pants slowly feeling his presence behind me checking out my body. That's when it me, the delicious smell again. I turned to him and lightly smiled. I walked into the bathroom with him. He slouched to my level lifting me on the counter not looking away from my eyes.

I felt a tingle go threw me and I automatically knew what it was. "you-your my m-mate."I said stuttering. He nodded his head and grabbed the first aid kit. He grabbed a wash cloth and wet and placed it on my knuckles, it hurt at first but with him touching me it felt so good.

"Can I get your name?" I asked breaking the silence. He shook his head no. "Why not?" I added.

"Because I said so Lyla." he said checking my hand for other bruises.

"That's not fair you know mine so tell me yours." I frowned.

"It's Clayton, you happy now." He growled.

"Ecstatic." I said sarcastically. He went into his suit case and grabbed a shirt and tossed it too me. "Put it on." he ordered.

Clayton's POV

I find nothing more attractive than a beautiful girl in my shirt.

Stop. You don't need a girl, you have plenty of them don't your dare fall for her she's not worth it. I lifted her off the counter. I held my arm around her waist. I couldn't help it, I leaned in and caught her soft light pink lips into mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I lifted her up and placed her legs around my waist. I placed her on the bed and slide on to her. I part her mouth sticking my tongue exploring her mouth. I lifted up and pulled off my shirt. I covered my body with her small frame, I started kissing her neck and she let out a moan. I put my hands on her hip to slide down her underwear.

Wait! Stop reject her now.

I pulled off of her and grabbed me shirt. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I don't want you." I said pulling my shirt over my head.

Her eyes cracked along with her heart.