Chapter 28

"Oh my god clayton its already night time are you sure I'm going the right way" I focused on the road. I looked over to see him sleep with the chair leaned back.

I smiled.

I was speeding down the road and I didn't see the car pull out in front of me. I screamed and hit the brakes, clayton jumped up and placed his arm over my chest to keep me from hitting me head. "Are you okay" he asked his Chest heaving up and down frantically.

I gulped and nodded my head. "Remind not to let you drive in the dark" he added. I started laughing and he joined in.

"I'll drive" He unhooked his seat belt and walked over to my side and opened the door. "What no fair I wanted to continue driving" I stomped my foot.

"I'm an alpha I have better vision then you do so out the seat you go or you can sit in my lap" he wiggled his eyebrows.

***

"Lyla I didn't mean literally, your hair is in my face" He complained. I decided that I would sit in his lap either way.

"Well if you opened your legs I could sit right there but usually that's not a problem to open your legs right" I asked.

"I thought that saying was for girls but luckily I haven't seen one" I slapped his thigh as he laughed. "Trust me you are definitely a girl" he added. I fixed my bun and leaned back on his chest playing a game on my phone while smacking on gum.

Drew: hey are you guys still driving because your dad called me saying he couldn't get a hold of you

"Why do you have Drew's number" Clayton asked. I could hear the jealously in his faint voice.

"I don't know, I just happen to have it" I shrugged my shoulders.

I scooted up to keep from sliding down, clayton groaned as I did it.

"You know you're rubbing up against my member right??" Clayton said.

"Aww baby is it making you hard" I winked.

***

"So may I ask why we are at This cabin place" I searched the cabin.

"Do you hair and the other girly stuff and put on a dress but don't come out until you're fully ready" he said.

"May I ask why" I folded my eyes.

"No you may not" and with that he slammed the door shut.

Something really awkward is going on.

Real awkward.