Chapter 33

Clayton's son above
******************************

"T-that's not possible, I may have slept around but I made damn sure that we used protection" I explained.

"Clayton look at him, the child looks just like you, eyes, cheek bones, smile" my brother grew angry now.

"He's not my son Collin shove it up your ass, I don't care what you do with him but he ain't staying here" I growled back.

I looked at the kid, his head was down. My mother walked up to him and picked him up.

"Are you okay" she asked.

He gave her a sad smile, "it's o-okay I'm u-used to people not wanting me my mommy died a year ago"

I raised an eyebrow, "who's your mommy" I asked.

"Her name is Anne"

"That's not possible, I only been with her for a year, and you're five that does not add up sorry kiddo but you've got the wrong guy" I explained.

"The party" my brother mumbled.

"What" I asked.

"It makes sense, the college party you said you hooked up with her and just last year you said you met her again and fell in love with her" he implied

"So she must have gotten pregnant that night and gave him away to maybe her parents and so now he found because he's at the age to find his parents he's a pup" my sis Julie said.

I shook my head.

God, what have you done. First you take my mate away then you curse with a child.

I looked at the kid, my eyes tearing up.

***

We just sat across from each other staring at the table.

"So Uh when's your birthday" I asked breaking the silence

"January 4th" he smiled.

"That's cool" I replied. This is extremely awkward.

"Dad I'm kind of hungry if you-"

I cut him off, "what did you say" I asked

"I said I'm kind of hungry" he replied.

"No before that" I raised an eyebrow.

"Dad" he gave me an Awkward smile.

I jumped up and picked him up in my arms. "God I love you already kiddo" I whispered in his hair. "How about the sandwich buddy??" I asked.

"Yeah!" He jumped out of my arms and ran to the kitchen.

If there's one thing I know then that's that he's my son, my own flesh and blood.

We've been searching all day for Lylas body but it's nowhere to be seen, I cried for a couple hours and then I decided to get to now my son, Christian.

"Christian please put to knife down!" I called out