Chapter 19

( picture of what her hair looks like above ^)
**********************************

"Oh my god! That bad!!" I said turning around looking in the mirror."No!! That good" they yelled.

"Lemme take a wild guess you want to mate don't you" rose asked. I looked at her.

"Is it that obvious, I mean I want too really bad because I don't want too lose him like Amber lost her mate, he hasn't even marked me yet so if he is trouble I would never know, vice versa" I explain. I fixed up my outfit and added light pink lipstick.

"I agree I think you should do it, I say go for it" BRITT said.

"I say what until you get to know him more" rose added. Me and Britt looked at her with a really face.

"We're already mates what more do we need" I asked rose. She shrugged and left and so did britt. I walked downstairs to see clayton standing there waiting on me. He looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Wow you look, wow!" He said. He took my hand and we left for the restaurant.
***

He took us to a really nice dinner place. We were seated and I was looking at the menu, everything looked really expensive. I haven't really been eating like I'm suppose to but I don't want to eat like a pig in front of him.

"Hey my name is Amy and I'm going to be your waiter tonight what can I start you off to drink" she asked not looking up from her note pad.

"I'll take the Rabasse- charavin" I said.

"I'll take the same thing" he said.

When she looked her eyes went to him. "Oh my! It's been a while I was wondering when you would come" my eyes widened.

What does she mean come back??

"Clayton it's been so long I was starting to miss you" she giggled. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

"Uh this is my girlfriend Lyla and Lyla this Amy" he said to her.

"It's nice to meet you, I was wondering when he would settled down it took him a while ,girl after girl every week, one time-"

"Amy" he cut her off. I shook my head. "No come on Amy tell me more Im dying to hear this" I said crossing my legs and resting my hands on them.

"No no I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry for disrespecting you Lyla" she said walking away. I looked at him with a really face.

"Lyla I swear that was a long time ago and -"

"Did you sleep with her" I asked cutting him off.

"No why would I-"

"Clayton don't lie did you sleep with her or not" I asked. He sighed.

"Yeah I slept with her but that doesn't matter-"

"Excuse me for a minute" I said tossing the napkin on the table. I heard him calling my name but I walked into the bathroom and called rose and Britt.

"Hey guys"

"Wait! Uh oh something's wrong your calling us in the middle of a date spill"

"The waiter Amy, is the girl he slept with in the past and she brought up how he brought girl after girl in the restaurant every week" I explained.

"So you just said it was in the past when I met Dustin his past showed up and I ignored it because he's with me now and he doesn't think about that stuff. And stop with the insecurities Lyla, remember over look the past and enlighten the future" rose said. I face palmed myself.

"Gosh you are so right thanks byes" I said. I cut my phone off and went back out sat down.

"Lyla I really want to explain this it's not what it seems" he started.

"I know"

"It was the past I don't do that stuff anymore I just- wait! Did you say I know"

"Yeah I did, can we just forget and continue the date like its suppose to be"

"Of course but are you sure your okay we can leave if you want" he said.

"No it's fine" I replied.