Chapter 29

I did my hair in an up do, I added red lipstick, and put on some pearl dangling earrings. I wore a white strapless dress, that looked lace like.

"Clayton I'm .....Uh done" I shouted.

"Are you sure, no final touches??" He asked. I answered back with a yes and when he opened the door both our mouths dropped.

"You look good" we both said at the same time.

He took hold of my hand and took us somewhere I don't know.

***

"Clayton get your hands off my eyes I can't freaking see" I yelled. I heard him chuckle behind me before making me run into a wall.

"Oh sh*t I'm sorry Lyla" he said.

"May I ask why you are covering my eyes walking around your pack house like some adult version of hide and seek"

"Did you really think I'd forget your birthday" he asked in my ear.

"What-"

I was cut off by a big SURPRISE from a group of people in the ballroom. I seen my parents, rose, BRITTANY and her mate, and dustin.

"I know you took to long way to your territory" I slapped his shoulder.

"Just so I could plan this for you"

I hugged him and thanked him.

***

My birthday was the best, the cake, the people, the presents. We were all silenced when Dustin stepped up on the stage.

"Rose can you please step up here for a minute" he asked.

She looked at me and sat her drink down and walked up there he took her hands into his.

"You know that I love you with all my heart, you've even met my parents and they love you We've been together for a while and I think it's time to pop the question" he then got down on one knee.

Rose clasped her hand over her mouth. "Rose Macon will you do me the honor of being my wife.. ......will you marry me" he pulled out a black box and opened it showing a perfect sized diamond for Rose.

She was taking a while to answer. "I'll be your bridesmaid" I shouted. She laughed and nodded her head. "I would love to marry you" he picked her up into a hug and twirled her. The crowd started applauding and whistling.

BRITT and I ran up to her and gave her a group hug. "Our little one grew up so fast" BRITT yelled.

"This is the first step" I said.

"Then what's the next one" Rose asked.

"Popping out pups" I laughed and they joined in with me. "Oh Uh Lyla we have a surprise for you" BRITT said pulling me along with her and rose.

***

"No way! I'm not wearing this is in front of Clayton, I look like a stripper" I complained. "I think you look hot" Rose shrugged.

"I do too and I head birthday sex is pretty good" Britt laughed.

"You guys this isn't a joke, I'm so embarrassed" I cried out.

"Why are you embarrassed I'm sure Clayton's seen your package before and wow! You have big boobs too bad your ass is a little small" Britt scrunched up her face. I widened my eyes and covered my chest with the silky robe.

"Britt stop your embarrassing the poor child" Rose chuckled. "Look he'll like it don't think just do" she added.

And that my friends is how pups are made.