Chapter 16

Everything happened to fast one min everyone was watching me the next everyone was in wolf form fighting.

I took off running with the wolf following behind me. I turned into human form luckily my clothes came back on. I seen a huge black wolf heading to me, I knew it was clayton. I slide under him while he attacked the other wolf. He finished him off and put his snout in my neck.

"I'm okay go" I said. He took off. I seen a few hunters coming out the woods and then 2 other came fighting against us.

Drew!!!! Drew!!! I called him threw mind link.

I'm on my way sunshine he replied.

When I turned I seen a big Brown wolf come out the woods shaking his head ready to fight, drew had his pack trailing behind him.

"Here!!" BRITT yelled tossing me a bow and arrow as she shot. I took and started firing at people. I seen a hunter Tackling my dad, I rose the bow and arrow and shot right threw them. A girl was running at me and full speed, I didn't have time to shot so I threw the bow and arrow and fought her. I snapped her neck and went back to shooting. A wolf came running out the woods, he was different, he was bigger than the alphas but just a tiny bit bigger than clayton. I seen him eyeing someone in the crowd and I directed my graze to clayton, I got it ,he wants clayton. He ran towards I picked up arrow after arrow but he was way to fast. I was about to shift until I seen drew running behind tackling him. I grabbed my last arrow and shot it towards him.

A wolf was standing in front of me watching me, he looked like and alpha. He leaped at me and fell on top of me. I was holding his shoulders back so his face couldn't get to mine.

"Hey stop!!" BRITT yelled. He looked up at her and his ears fell, he got off me and put his snout in her neck.

"Oh my god! He's your mate" I asked. She nodded her head petting him.

"Order you pack to stop, please!" She told him. He nodded his head and howled, his pack backed down and ran into the woods.

"Thank you Brittanie" I thanked her. She nodded her head.

I looked around for clayton but he and the wolf were gone, I started tearing up with if I lost him, I just got him I can't lose him. Drew came up beside me.

"Get on, were fleeing you out of here, were pushing them to the edge and you don't want to be here to see how" he said threw mind links

"Where's Clayton" I replied.

"I don't know but your father has strict orders for me to get you outta here" he replied

I got on him and he took off running, he was pretty fast, my hair flew out of my face and flowed behind me. I started crying as I bounced on Drew's back. I turned and seen a wolf catching up.

"He's my Beta" drew said.

I cried and cried as we rode, is clayton dead, I tired reaching him threw mind link but nothing and then I tried mate Bond and there was just barely anything there except a spark.

Drew stopped just on the edge of our territory and shifted back, his beta threw him some shorts, I sat on the ground with my knees pulled up to my chest leaking trees. He picked me and carried me as we walked. I looked up and studied his features in his face.

"Like what you see" he said looking down at me smiling. I looked away and looked at the trees.

"Why do you care about me" I finally asked him.

"Because..."

"That's not an answer" I replied.

"Because you remind me of my mate, kind, open heart, I want to make sure nothing happens to you, I want to be there for you like I how I was never there for her and when she died I felt all her pain so I want to make it up to her and your the answer".

"I'm sorry for your lost" I said.

"Nah it's okay it happened a while ago"

"Do you miss her" I asked.

"Everyday, everyday that I'm alive I hurt because she's not with me. I usually visit her grave everyday and tell her what has happened"

"That's really sweet of you" I told him.

"If you don't mind I don't want to start crying so let's change the subject" he said looking down.

"Am I heavy" I asked. He rolled his eyes and met my eyes.

"Is that the only question you can ask but no your not your really light" he replied. I smiled and looked down.

"Do you think Clayton's okay??" I asked.

He tensed up.