Chapter 10.

(Picture of Lyla and Brittanie above in there dresses)( hard hip hop beat above for the music playing at the dance)
*************************************

I was doing final touches to my outfit. I flat ironed my hair and added black eyeliner, and mascara. I added light pink lipstick to my lips. Britt was wearing a red strapless dress, her hair pinned to the side, and a silver neck lace around her neck. I decided not to wear jewels. Me on the other hand had on a burgundy strapless dress.

"Wow- we look amazing" she squealed. "No matter what happens tonight we can't them take her she's useful and they know that" she added.

"Deal" I said.

We walked to the pack building and the place was bunkers, deep beat playing, people dancing, light flashing, food banks in every corner, drink tables at the entrance. "Okay I take it that he hasn't arrived yet but when he does I need you to seduce him while I'll handle clayton" she said. I nodded my head. We went off our separate ways. I went to the drink table.

"What can I get-wow you look beautiful whatever your name is" the guy said.

"Thanks but do you know if alpha drew is here yet" He smirked and pointed at the entrance. I looked up and seen a tall guy with messy brown hair with green eyes and perfect cheek bones. He was wearing a black suit coat with a white shirt tucked in black skinny jeans with black vans on. He had his suit coat sleeve rolled up. He had 2 guys trailing on each side of him. Brittanie winked at me and I walked towards him looking down. I bumped into his shoulder and he grabbed my arm to keep me from falling. "I'm so s-sorry this Wolfsbane has me going crazy".

"It's okay" he said with his green eyes beaming into mine. "Your very beautiful.. would you like to dance" he said holding out his hand. I took it and he lead me to the dance floor. He put one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand. "I'm so sorry about your wife" I whispered. He was pushed up against me, he's so attractive. He had his head in my my hair while twirling us, and I was breathing out my mouth.

"Yeah me too" he whispered in my ear with his hot warm breath.

"To bad she isn't your wife right??" I asked. He chuckled in my ear and I could feel the rumble in his chest.

"You remind me so much Of my mate"

"And where is she right now". He twirled us so that his back was facing the entrance.

"Dead" I gulped. "And that's where you'll be if you stick your nose in places it doesn't belong, you are very pretty if only I could take you with me but I can't I have business to take of, but I wouldn't want you in the grave so early with a face like that" he twirled me and when I turned around he was gone. "Where'd he go" BRITT asked walking up to me. We decided to head over to the prison.

"There here I came smell them but they can't get in without the keys" she said shaking them.

"How'd you get those"

"I took them last night but let's go get her" she said