Chapter 15.

Every Time I threw the ball Brittanie missed it but the last she hit and I caught in my bare hand.

"That's bull!" She said snatching her helmet of and throwing the bat on the ground.

"Really it's not my fault you can't ball!" I yelled. Everton stopped and watched us arguing, clayton was pleading with me with his eyes not to fight her.

"It's not my fault that you like to steal every ones boyfriend." she yelled back. My wolf howled on the edge of fighting.

"It's not my fault that you can't keep a boyfriend. " I yelled. That did she was in the air in her wolf heading to me and everybody was grasping. I shifted into my white wolf when she landed on me. I seen Rose running to get my dad. My dad and clayton stood between us.

"Okay girls I need to you to calm I know your angry but Lyla stop with the death glares and BRITT you too." my dad in his alpha tone. She listened but didn't I was mad.

She started it I said in mind link.

Yeah just like How DAVID left you, you started it.

"BRITTANIE!!! My dad yelled in his alpha tone.

That did I howled so loud it had the trees rustling and birds flying away in fright. "Lyla I know it hurts but-" I cut him with a deep growl. Clayton walked up to me.

"Lyla listen to me please calm down" he said bout to touch me.

I snapped at him and flipped the tables and chairs. Brittanie turned back to human form.

"Lyla I'm so sorry-" I cut off running to her. My dad and clayton pushed her behind them. I paused and gave them a glare saying move or you get it too.

"Go run Lyla we will be here when you get back GO now!!" My dad said.

I took of in the woods with my paws tearing up the grass underneath me. I was so angry I growled the whole time. I ran for about 3 hours straight trying to get my mind off things. I came back and I was standing at the front of the woods with Everyone watching me.

"Alpha Blake she's back!" A girl yelled. He turned to me and gave me a gentle smile. I seen Brittanie and my anger came back.

"I'm so so sorry Lyla I promised to never bring him and I did and I didn't mean to I was just mad and I'm sorry please please forgive me" she said crying.

"Dont convince Lyla convince her wolf." clayton told her.

I was looking at everyone, my vision started getting blurry I shook my head to stay awake.

"Lyla are you okay" my dad asked.

"Oh my god Lyla behind you" a girl screamed.

When I turned around someone was running at me in wolf form.

The other pack was attacking.