Chapter 17

"I'm going to be honest with you sweet, he's alive I know it never underestimate clayton he's a strong guy, he puts everything before him including animals like dogs, he has a very kind heart even though he's a jerk it's just an act to admit that he's a soft guy" he said smiling.

"Do you like him you know as a friend" I asked.

"No I can't stand him he's a real jerk you know but If a battle were to break out I would side with him in a heart beat, if there's a reward for the best pack he'd win it"

"Then what do you like about him" I asked.

"You" he said looking straight forward. My heart fluttered when he said that. "You are the only thing I like about him" he added.

"Oh" I said.

"Big oh" he replied. "were here" he added. We stopped in front of a cabin.

"Wait! You own a cabin in our territory" I asked. He smirked.

"Yeah that's how I knew they were attacking I seen you in wolf form running and shortly after you was a wolf, and so I went ahead and called my pack" he explained.

***

"Uh here's my shirt, all you have been wearing is a sports bra and black tights its a little tempting so here. " he said tossing it at me.

I put it on and laid back down on the bed. "Goodnight" he called out.

I tossed and turned all night, I can't sleep alone and I don't want to be with Drew alone in a bed with his shirt on and he has no shirt on but you get the point right??. I walked to his and walked in.

"I don't believe I heard you knock who knows I could have been standing in the middle naked" he said still laying down.

"Can I sleep with you" I said. A smirk came on his face and I realized I said the wrong choice of words.

"You never have to ask to sleep with me just say the word and I'm a go" he said sitting up. I scowled at him and he tapped the bed beside him.

"Tomorrow you can go back home" he spoke with his back to me.