Chapter 26

I lied to my mom I didn't want rest, I wanted clayton. I wanted to feel his soft juicy lips on my small light pink lips. I sat up all night watching chick flits and crying when they finally ended up together.

Hopefully that would be me.

It was currently around 1am and I was eating chips while watching some girly movie. It's about this girl who isn't who she say she is, she fell in love and he found out her secret and he left her.

"Oh come on just say you love her already" I said crunching on some chips.

That thought me back to the thought when clayton said even though he didn't actually say the 3 words he said he thought the opposite. My rib cage started aching again and there isn't a nurse on duty on this hall yet. I pulled up a chair and sat by the window and watched the sky. A whole bunch of jumbled thoughts played threw my mind. I hadn't realized the cool breeze that it the back of my neck.

It's him! It's him he's back for us. My wolf jumped with excitement. I didn't even want to turn around, I though he was going to yell at me, say we're over but he did the exact opposite.

" I Uh couldn't sleep so I figured you were hungry so I Uh got you some Uh McDonald's" He placed the cup and bag on the little table by the tv. I finally turned and look at him. He had his hands in his sweat pants front pockets, which is major turn on, wait! Stop!. That made my wolf snicker.

I stood up and walked over to him. I peeked inside the bag and made out that there were 2 sandwiches, 2 large fries, and one Apple pie. "There are 2 sandwiches" I Flipped my hair out my face.

"Uh yeah you could choose which ever one you want and I'll take the other" he said. I grabbed the first sandwich that came in sight and then I took the fries and went over to the edge of the bed and sat down.

Clayton's pov

This is awkward, I don't know what to say besides .... Im so whipped. I love this girl to death and she doesn't even realize the half of it. I may have been a player, who humped and dumped but that's change everything has changed. I watched as she took a bite of her sandwich and stared right back out the window. She probably hates me.

"No! Our mate does not hate us, oh for gods sake just break the silence so we can hold our mate" My wolf said in a DUH tone.

She was finished her food and placed her trash in the bag. It's now or never. I walked over to her and yanked her into my embrace.

Lylas POV

I finishing my food when he got up out of nowhere and pulled me into his embrace. He held our bodies close together. I could hear his heart beat increasing or was that mine??. He pulled up his head and stared me in the eye before kissing me. It was hungry kiss, filled with i miss you written all between the lines. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth. He had both hands on my face deepening the kiss each moment. We backed up into my bed, he sat me on top of it and stood between my legs. I helped him take off his sweat shirt only to find that he doesn't even have a shirt on. He leaned down and started kissing over his mark.

He stuck out his tongue an licked over it slowly causing me to moan. I dug my nails into his back and as he continued kissing my neck and sucking on it. He ripped the hospital gown off of my leaving me in just underwear. He wrapped my legs around his hip. He started kissing down the valley between my breast making me moan even louder. I tightened my legs around his waist pulling him closer. I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest.

"What's wrong??" He asked.

"It's highly inappropriate to this in a hospital bed and we should talk first" I said sitting up. I scooted up so he could sit in front of me. And at that moment I wasn't embarrassed to talk to him, I felt very bold, and hyped.

We sat up all night talking about our plans and the future and where we lie at from there. We did our apologies and made a couple of rules, if we wanted to make it work which we do.

"Lyla" he spoke calmly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you" I met his eyes. It was the first real time he said I love you. I leaped into his arms and hugged him tight.

"Clayton"

"Yeah??"

"I love you too" I said. He tightened his grip on me.

I love you too.