Epilogue

10 months later

(Secret pov) 😏

I ran, ran so fast the trees left red marks on my arms, neck, legs. My white silky night gown was covered in dirt dried blood. My toes were cut up from the broken rocks. Tears poured out my eyes, I couldn't wait to get to him to tell him I'm alive, that I never died.

My blonde hair had leaves and pieces of branches stuck in. I pushed a branch out the way as I jumped over a log. The hot tears continued to consume my cheeks.

As I ran into the open field closer and closer to clayton a black wolf attacked me. His jaws chump down on my neck. I let out a piecing scream as a Light grey wolf emerged from the trees and killed the black wolf.

I took of running towards Clayton's house, i slowed down as I hide behind the bush.

"Hahahah clayton stop you know I'm ticklish" the girl cried out as he rolled on top of her.

"Well then I guess I must know my wife better than anyone" he smiled, like he hadn't even lost me.

I cringed, he's married now??

"Daddy" a little boy ran and jumped on them.

And he has a son??

"I'm on mommas side dad" he tackles clayton.

A hand landed on my shoulder, I quickly turned around and grabbed it in the center of my palms in twisted it, he used inhuman speed to switch our positions so my back was on his chest, he had one of my hands pinned behind me and his other hand was behind around my neck. I then used inhuman speed but he back fired because he had me making contact with the ground,hard, but he wrapped one arm around my waist and the other be his side. When I open my eyes I cringed.

"Cole" I cried out.

"What.the.hell." his face twisted in confusion.