Chapter 13.

"I don't trust words, I trust actions"
- UNKOWN
*************************************

"No I don't understand-" I said tossing the letter on the bed. "- she can't tell you what to do you can still be there for BRITT but not as her boyfriend and as for you, you don't have to listen she's dead.. this is baloney" I said.

"I know but you don't understand, she has that influence on me I just can't explain"

"Did you love her??" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Yeah I did love her until the war broke out she died and I panicked and I found this note in her coat jacket when I picked her up and I told myself that I should follow her orders that's what she would do" he said looking me in the eye. "I'm tired of rejecting you I really am, but I promise we will be together at some point I have to figure out a way to let BRITT off easily until then I'm the one for her"

"Your a big boy you don't need mommy telling you what to do- never mind it was a mistake to come here I should leave" I said walking away.

He caught hold of my wrist and pulled me into a hug, he arms were around my neck and me holding his side. He pulled back but his lips touched mine for a sec but then I pulled his head down and kissed him. I lips move together in harmony. His hand slide under my jacket and touched my bare stomach.

"Are you not wearing anything besides a bra" he asked his lips still on mine. I shook my head no and chuckled.

He kissed my jaw line and sucked on my cheek. "We have to stop"

"Agree plus I have to prepare for my lecture tomorrow" I said pulling away from him.

"Next time be careful you could've died, I could've lost you" he spoke. "I promise we'll be together" he added

I turned and smiled and left back to my house.