Chapter 11.

(Picture above of Clayton's outfit)
*********************************

"Why aren't they here" she asked opening the girls cage. She was under her bed sleeping. Britt dragged her out and helped her walk. We were at the entrance when the two guys walked in.

"I knew that these 2 would come so we followed you" one of the guys spoke up. "Give us the girl and we'll leave no problem" the guy added.

"No" I said. Then they came at us. He gripped my wrist but I twisted out of it. I kicked him in the knee with my heel and heard a crack that's when he feel on his knees and I snapped his neck.

"Run" I told Brittanie. She ran out with the girl I was about to until someone grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. I just did my hair for gods sake!.

"You see this is what happens when you don't listen to alphas" he kicked me in the stomach. "Your pretty but I'm sorry that I have to kill you now, say your wishes" His stuck his threw my chest and was about to rip out my heart.

"Yeah say you wishes" alpha drew said ripping the guys head off. I pulled his hand out my chest and wheezed.

"Didn't I tell you to mind your business" he said swooping me up in his arms. "Your lucky I like you... what's your name"

"I-it's Lyla" I choked searching for air.

"Stop focusing on getting air and focus on me Lyla, where'd she take the girl"

"I-I don't know, most likely to her place" I said still wheezing. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know for you to be a werewolf your quite light" he whispered. All of a sudden screaming took place and it sounded like britt. We rushed to wear she was and she was holding her neck.

"The little brat bit me so I snapped her neck" she said leaning against the tree.

Alpha drew put me down and walked over to the girl and checked her pulse, she's still alive thankfully. But he walked over to BRITT and snapped her neck.

"What are you doing, what's your problem?!?!?" I yelled backing away.

"Certainly not you" he replied, He grabbed my arm and placed his hand on my neck. "Relax it won't hurt ..I'm lying it will" and then he snapped my neck leaving me on the forest ground.

I woke up to him breathing down my cheek carrying me to who knows where. "You're awake which means you can get down now" he said putting me down. He was wheeling BRITT in a wagon. She was waking up, she got up and cracked her neck. He grabbed both of our arms and walked into the pack building.

The lights were on and people were cleaning up.

"Alpha drew why do you have my daughter and her friend" my dad spoke up.

"Well you daughter and her friend almost got killed and I must say that you should really patrol your border better because alpha James sent some people over to take the girl but these two-" he said pushing us forward. "Decided to take the girl instead.

Alpha Clayton walked towards us eyeing me up and down checking for marks and he did the same to Britt.

"Lyla do you have any idea what could have happened to you and Brittanie I expected more from you" My dad was using his alpha voice now.

"Well my duty is done and Lyla I hope to see you around" he winked at me and walked out the door. My eyes widened.

"But I do appreciate you guys looking out for this pack we'll talk more tomorrow until then get some rest"

Clayton grabbed brittanies arm and went off. I heard them arguing but i decided to go home. I walked out the door and headed for the house.