Chapter 14.

(Picture of Brittanie crying)
********************************

I woke up and put on my workout clothes which includes black tights, a sleeveless tank top with my running shoes. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and headed for the pack house.

"Today I wanted to talk to Everyone including Alpha Clayton's pack about recently when alpha drew came-, Clayton's not leaving just yet were still having problems with the other packs but anywho. -Drew was used by another alpha and my daughter got involved-" I sunk into my chair as people watched me. "Her and her friend helped save this pack from releasing someone who is a weapon for us to use and I want to thank you guys, and today Is field day lets show alpha clayton who's boss". Every body rose and started clapping. We headed out for the field which held different sports. I caught Clayton's eyes and he winked at me while taking off his shirt and putting on basketball shorts. I watched as someone threw him the basketball and he took off to play. I watched him for awhile as sweet dripped down his delicious 8 pack, glistening in the sun.

"Hey!!" BRITT squealed.

"Ah Uh hey." I tried covering up the staring thing.

"Last night was the best night of my life, clayton is truly a sex God." she said watching him. I stiffened, he lied he is such a player I should've known.

"Really now." I said flsring my nose. "So good that even my best friend had to get a piece of him." My mouth dropped open.

"I don't know what-"

"Just stop! I know he was cheating on me with you this whole time, I knew it I just didn't want to believe that my best friend wouldn't go behind my back and don't you  remember chicks before dicks but clearly I was wrong."

Wasn't she dating my mate though?

"Listen you don't understand he's my mate we have no other choice but to be together."

"So that's a reason to go behind my back instead of saying her Britt he's my mate dump him please". I started tearing up and let a tear slip. And she did the same.

"I thought we were good friends, look I don't hate you. I just don't like you anymore, I don't know if we can be friends like we used to be. In fact I don't even want to be your friend Lyla, how could you?" she said shaking her head, wiping her tears walking away.

"Wait!! Please Britt." I said grabbing her arm.

"Let go! And you have no right to call me that anymore not after this." she  added.  She walked away from and I ran into the pack house to the bathroom. When I walked I seen 3 girls. "Hey aren't you alpha Clayton's mate or something like that?" one girl said.

"Shes kind of small, alpha Clayton always goes for the big butt, and big boob girls but your different." one girl added. Seriously I wear a size 36 C that's not small right??

"You can really shut the fuck up." I scowled at them.

"At least she has a sort of a big butt I mean your boobs aren't that small but they are compared to the girls he's been with ... well byes." she said and the girls left with her.

***

I stormed outside, I wasn't sad anymore I was angry how they just checked me out and compared me to his other girls. Unfortunately Girls got to do softball. I pulled off my shirt revealing my black sports bra. BRITT was wearing a pink bra with pink tights, Rose had on a navy blue bra with navy blue pants. The boys had stopped in the game and gave us girls wolf whistles. I could feel clayton checking me out but they went back to their game.

When it came to softball me and Britt were rivals we were the best at it and we were always team captain. Her team was up to bat. "hey Britt you dropped something."

"What" she said looking around. "Your face" I added.

"Hey Lyla your missing something" she said.

"And what's that" I asked. "Your dignity" she added.

Bat on. Bat on...