2

Jungkook asked me if I wanted to go buy some ice cream today

Jungkook asked me if I wanted to go buy some ice cream today. I told him that I'm tired.

But really, all I wanted to do was write in this. I'm a poet. I like writing in this.

Okay, so I might as well just list the events of the day.

We had a bit of recording today. Jimin and Taehyung had to fix up their singing a bit, because their lyrics has been changed. It's annoying really. There was nothing wrong with the original lyrics but then it was decided that it wasn't right. So the two had to go back and... ugh. If it was me, I would've said no.

Hoseok asked me to come to his studio after. He wanted me to provide feedback on his new songs. I didn't mind it. He's getting really good at the whole. Right after I pointed out that his flow was a bit off, Hoseok went off to record the parts right away! How does he have that much patience...? Yeah, in the end, he got it down great.

I didn't see Namjoon and Jin much today. Joon was busy working on some budget, and Jin was off... I don't even know. Hopefully something productive. But knowing him, he probably was practicing on something. Sometimes, he makes fun of how bad he is at dancing and I don't really know what to say in those times. Should I say, "no you aren't" or should I play along and say, "yes you are"?

You see how hard my life is because I don't know how to express my feelings?

But the thing I want to tell him is, he really is good. It's hard becoming an idol with no previous experience with dancing. Considering that, he's so so good. But I don't know how to tell him that without being awkward.

Writing is easier than talking, I admit, but won't it be weird if I go up to him one day and hand him a note saying, "Jin hyung, you're such a good dancer!" ???

The important thing here is to be there for him. Because I'm more hesitant to express what I'm feeling, it needs to show in my body language. I need to show I'm willing to listen to the others, willing to listen to their problems, doubts, insecurities, anything that might be bothering them. I learned this skill from Jin.

It's important yeah. The problem here is that Jin hyung never admits his feelings to us. I hide mine too, but eventually I have to spill to someone - usually the members or my brother.

But he doesn't. And I don't really know how to tell him to stop.

Me and Jungkook really didn't have anything to do all day. I feel a little bad rejecting his offer to get ice cream, but I simply don't feel like walking right now.

I'll do something exciting tomorrow.

Okay,

Yoongi signing out.

---------

520 words

I have a lot of these chapters written up heh