24

You know what haunts me? The fact that had he been found just a few minutes later, he could've been gone

He was just so close.

And I was just so so far.

Sorry, I'm just sad right now.

I just hope things things end up right.

- Jungkook (I hope hyung doesn't kill me)

|
|
|
|

-------

After two centuries (more like twenty seconds but you know) I managed to snatch my notebook away from Jungkook.

He left a weird looking line down the page. I don't have whiteout.

*sighs*

But yeah, I thought he was going to write dumb things, but, you know, he low-key made me tear up with what he wrote.

I want to go back home. It's so annoying here. It's too hot. And nobody speaks Korean.

Jin woke up yesterday. He was all confused. Then the nurses came and injected something into him and he fell back asleep. Then he woke up again a few hours later.

I think it was then when he finally remembered what had happened. He kind of froze up as he glanced at us. Jimin kind of jumped out from behind Hoseok and ran to give him a hug. I just felt so.... content.

I don't know if that's the right word. But I felt okay.

Jin hyung just crumpled into his arms. He didn't cry or anything. It was just that. Jimin just hugged him and he just sat there.

It was like a fanfiction, I swear. Namjoon got up and he joined the hug, then Taehyung joined, then Hoseok, then Jungkook, then me.

And then, finally, finally, finally, FINALLY, hyung broke down. Jimin pulled him closer and I think it was Taehyung? who made a weird sad noise as he started to cry with Jin.

It was a strange moment.

He's okay though now. He looks okay now.

Taehyung is talking to him. I want to talk to him.

I'm going to.

Okay bye.

--------

327 words