15

Jin handed me that note yesterday. At midnight.

He just came into my room and gave it to me. I attached it on the previous page.

I gave him a hug after I read it. He looked so surprised. Does he think I'm not capable of giving hugs?

He looked so embarrassed. Even today, he keeps avoiding me and he isn't talking to anybody. I wonder what he's so embarrassed for. It's only natural to need somebody to talk to and to be sad after something like this. I wish I could talk to him somehow. He didn't say a word to me. I should do something for him.

Maybe if I write in here I'll get some ideas as to what I should do?

There is another show and interview scheduled for next week. (Somebody please help me, I don't think I can perform anymore.)

On the other hand, Jimin is forcing me to go to the dance studio in an hour. He wants to work with me about some dance. On top of all that, yes on top of all these promotions and shows, Jimin is practicing hard. But anyways, he worked hard, so may as well just go.

This is the fifteenth entry o.o

-------

(a few hours later, after being rescued from the hell known as the dance studio)

I made up my mind.

Jin's song is going to be released.

I'm going to make his dream come true.

I know he said no to me before, but I'm going to ask again if I can produce it.

Yoongi :)

... or you know what? I'm just going to write my own song for him. My little tribute.

Something needs to be done, and I have to be the one to do it.

--------

292 words