7

It's been two weeks

It's been two weeks. I'm sorry.

Namjoon showed me one of his entries, and he writes an awful lot. He still writes in his diary. I decided that I should write a lot too.

"We should inspire each other hyung!" Namjoon said the other day and I can't help but agree. I've been thinking about that quote a lot. I should take opportunities to better myself at every moment because then I'll become a better person.

I recorded my solo song. It turned out quite well. I'm proud of it. The bridge is a bit strange but the song ties together in the end, making me happy. The producers said it was a good song, so it's fine I guess.

Taehyung and I had to go to a private dance session. The choreographers were there (including Hoseok) and they watched us perform the dance. My main mistakes involve energy and facial expressions, because most of the time, I concentrate too much on remembering the moves and then forget about keeping an intense expression on my face.

Taehyung is a really good dancer. I felt kind of inadequate beside him. If it wasn't for his supportive smiles, I would've felt a lot more nervous.

I should write about every member here, and how they're doing. It's a Yoongi tradition. 

Jin: Seems to be sort of happier (?) again. He's very good at pretending though, so it's difficult to tell. I have heard him sing in the early mornings, when he thinks none of us are awake, and he sounds very nice. I don't think he realizes just how good he sounds. He was one of the first to get the dance down, he's been practicing a lot, day and night in fact. I wish he would just slow down and take a little break, but that's not for me to say. Anyway, whatever he prefers is alright as long as he doesn't get sick. 

Hoseok: He's working extra hard now. We've been working hard on the choreography that he made and I know he gets really happy when we dance to his choreographies. It's nice to see him smile. He's so uptight these days. Truthfully, he and I haven't talked in a while. We usually have completely different schedules and don't see each other much. Ah well. I hope he's good. 

Jungkook: He's been working hard (like always). He comes home very late because he's working out a lot. I hope he's taking care of himself in the process though. We all know that he has overworked himself a lot before... it was so scary!! I finally went out to get ice cream with him yesterday, I couldn't say no to him anymore.

Namjoon: Again, haven't seen him much these days. The last time I talked with him was at least two or three days ago, and even that was at past midnight. Most of the conversations circled around our diaries, which always gets me a little embarrassed. He keeps telling me that there is nothing to be embarrassed about, but you know... I have social anxiety issues.

Taehyung: I have been spending lots of time with him. First with the dance practices and since we have to do lots of the backing vocals, we usually record together. He's, as I said, very focused but also very cheerful. He encourages me when I make dumb mistakes, and laughs at himself when he makes mistakes. I feel like I have a lot to learn from him.

Jimin: Okay, I should stay silent. Every single goddamn night, I hear him knock on the door to my studio, asking if I can point out any mistakes for his singing. I'm no vocal coach, but his singing is fine. He worked very hard on his song and it sounds good. He's been dancing a lot, practicing, working hard, but not as extremely as before. A few days ago, he suggested watching a movie during our free time, but I didn't have time. He looks really happy and pleased with himself.

There you have it. My analysis of the members right now. 

Our mics got replaced by the saviour known as our manager. He went out and bought some good ones, so we can all record now without having to share awkwardly.

I'm listening to 4 o'clock right now. Namjoon and Tae's voices are so calming. 

I'll try and update more frequently from now on. 

With love to the ARMY who bought this,

Your Min Yoongi

-------

749 words

i just did jungkook's high note in on and it actually sounded good! 

thank you for reading! i purple you <3