4

Yes!!! Solitaire made it in! I'm so happy!

Hoseok asked if he could choreograph the dance, and it was all agreed upon. I can only hope he makes the dance simple. He can learn any routine in 10 minutes, but I certainly can't. I told him that. Goodness knows if he will listen.

Jimin was asking me today about when we're going to get our line distribution sheets. I told him that I didn't know. I don't exactly know when all of them are going to decide when the songs are going to be recorded. These people are going to drive me crazy. Why can't he just go and ask the producers if he can get a head start? I'm not the one in charge here... Our schedule is all over the place right now. Hopefully in the next week we can start making the demo tracks. I told them all about the things I wanted to implement.

See, in my head, I want Jin to do the chorus. I feel like, with all my big brained producer knowledge, his voice will match up well. There's also something I need to address when it comes to hyung, but I will talk about it in a bit.

Anyways, Jimin is really enthusiastic about the whole thing. He was a really big fan of that song that I wrote, and so he wants to record it. Jimin has this really nice voice, but I don't know how to describe it. It's really smooth and sweet.

I hope Jin hyung gets more lines in this song. I have been making music for a long time, and I know for sure, that Jin's voice definitely suits this song. At the very least, the ending should be done by him.

So you see, the thing I wanted to address. There are a lot of things that infuriate me... but this one gets me going the most. Well not exactly... infuriate, but make me really upset. Something is going on with Jin these days. He looks drained (?) for whatever reason and I don't know why. He barely talks. He seemed excited when we talked about the songs, but the smile felt so forced, I don't know how to explain it.

He's just sad. I haven't tried talking to him because, you know, I'm shy. Many people have said to Jin, "omg you look so happy all the time!" I swear, that kind of a statement wouldn't have been made if you see Jin these days.

It's so complicated to understand him. He smiles all the time for us, acts cheerful, jokes around, but heck, I can't figure out what goes on inside his head. He's one heck of an interesting character. I want to help him, maybe cheer him up a little, but...

Anyway, in conclusion: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

The weather's nice today. The sun is out. But it's too hot to be outside, so I'm in the studio, writing in my dear journal about my sad bandmate.

I just don't want him to be sad. I get sad if I see him sad.

Yoongi has to go now. Bye bye.

--------

548 words

old note:

Last chapter i have done :(