12

I have a lot to say today. It's been quite a few weeks, so I think I might as well as just write a lot.

Our album dropped; I think it did well. Many of the comments that I saw on Twitter were pretty funny. There were some fans who were freaking out about our new looks. It was funny to see all the thirst traps.

A few nights ago, I sat and listened to our whole album on repeat. I liked it a lot. There is a little bit of sadness whenever I listen to Jin's solo. I mean, I think it is like that for everybody. The company wrote another song for him and he sang it as his own. The fans love it. They don't know the whole story so they think Jin wrote the song and sang it and yeah. Don't get me wrong, I think Jin did well with the vocals. He was always good, I always told him.

It's the middle of the night right now. I tried to sleep but I can't. Sometimes this thing happens to me - after a show or concert, I can't seem to sleep. I should maybe go to a doctor and get checked out, but we don't really have time right now. We had a show today. Maybe it's the lights, maybe it's the cheering, maybe it's the faces of all those fans who come to see us for the first time, I don't know, but I'm just too hyper to lay down and sleep. Hyper... yeah. I get hyper too. Even if I generally give off a "lazy" vibe, I do get excited too.

The stairs from the backstage to the stage were so big! I had to stretch my legs so far to actually climb on to them. I felt so tall in those moments. The others never fail to remind me of how short I am, so it was a pleasant change from the usual. Then we had Jungkook go two by two up them, and my confidence fell to the negatives. Thanks a lot, Kook. Greatly appreciated.

Jimin and Hoseok fell asleep in the van. They were exhausted. I hope they are getting some good sleep right now. The dark circles around their eyes were intense. They have worked so hard to ensure the vocals and dance for this album was perfect. Sleep well kids. Yoongi is so proud of you.

Namjoon said one of his famous speeches today. Some of it was in English, so I'm not a hundred percent sure of the meaning, but he said something about how the fans should use us to love themselves. I fully endorse this message, you should know. We're all so different, from different parts of the world, with different traditions and cultures, but if we all paint our picture with sincerity and love, then, when combined, it will become the most beautiful collage in the world.

I'm so happy really. I'm so thankful for everything. I got so much from this world, when there are people who don't have half of what I have.

I should be more thankful.