6

Hey, it's Yoongi your man again

Namjoon found this and read through it. I was really embarrassed at first, but then he got this bright look in his eyes, said "You're so inspiring hyung! I'm going to be just like you!" and off he went to make his own diary. So yeah.

He writes in it regularly now, even going so far as to add in exactly what happened during every single waking hour of the day.

He's going to give it up in a few days. Trust me. I lived with him for nearly ten years so I know how Namjoon's brain works. (He's not as smart as you might think, I mean, he doesn't really know how to use the oven.) He's charismatic though, have to give that to him.

Now onto the important stuff.

- I talked to Jin hyung.

He said he was fine. He laughed a lot, I couldn't really tell if they were genuine or not. I laughed right along with him - laughing is good for my health. And as Jungkook loves to remind me, I have to keep my health up as I get older.

He kept saying he was fine.

I asked him about the lyrics and he said that he had written them a long time ago, when he was less confident and more sad. He told me not to worry. He was happier now, the lyrics don't really represent anything about him now. He said he really liked the lyrics so he decided to reuse them for this.

I don't want to believe him. He has a habit of making everything about himself seem simple. I can't explain, it's like I look into his eyes and see a very different story than the one he's telling. I wanted to ask why he was so tired, why he's so irritable and upset, why I can just feel the sadness radiating off of him, but I didn't. I didn't want to corner him like that. He needs his privacy. I know if someone did that to me when I was at my lowest, I would freak out.

Is he at his lowest?

I probably won't be able to write as regularly now. I have to finish my lyrics. Lots of recording needs to be done and practicing... ugh.

There is so much work to do. I barely have any time to breathe. I feel like I'm running and running, but the finish line keeps moving further and further from me.

Jungkook came into my studio. I have to stop or else he'll find out about my diary. Namjoon didn't laugh, but I don't trust him. I don't want them all to laugh at me.

--------

473 words

°_°