San, Woo y/n scenario/angst

Warning: a lot of angst, explicit language little bit of smut??? Everything that will be highlighted in black is the song lyrics! (Inspired and used lyrics is by Bazzi - honest)

San sat on his couch with his face in his hands. Today was the worst day of his life. He looked out the window and even the weather was horrible. It was raining with heavy thunder and lightning. He sighed loudly remembering your crucial words.

Always knew that you'd be ruthless

But I never thought that you could do this

"I'm sorry San i just don't love you anymore, I'm not happy with you anymore. I found someone else." You said as you walked out of his apartment only two hours ago.

San didn't understand what he did so wrong for you to fall out of love with him. How come he didn't notice all of this? The most fucked up part is that he still loves you, he still misses you even tho you did him so wrong.

And the fucked-up part is I gave y'all the intro

That was my dude, why you gotta pick him though?

San introduced you to Wooyoung about three months ago, but he never expected that you'd leave him and especially for his best friend. You were always friendly with Wooyoung, but San never even imagined that you both would betray him like that.

Now you took my best friend and turn him into my opponent

San was hurt both by you and Wooyoung. He was left with heartbreak and alone. He lost the love of his life and his best friend. Now he has no one. He feels so suffocated as tears start to spill from his eyes.

Ya, I wonder if he still hit you now, fucking you like I used to

I know you think about all the things that we did when he's with you

San did not understand, how could you just trow away four years of relationship and just get up and leave with his best friend. Now he's out here wondering if Wooyoung pleases you the way he did, does he fuck you till you can't think straight anymore? San hopes that when you're with him you still think about all the things you two did and regret leaving him.

And do you feel no shame?

Does he make you feel the same?

Aren't you ashamed to be so horrible and just tear his heart out and step on it while his own best friend just laughs in his face and enjoys the show? Do you both laugh at San behind his back? But he still wonders if Wooyoung makes you smile and laugh the way he did, does he make you flustered by little things too?

Oh, if we had just been honest

Why can't we just be honest

Maybe if you talked more, maybe if San didn't work so much, just maybe if you were a little more honest with each other things would be different now? Oh, if you had just been honest San would still have you in his life and his best friend. All three of you fooling around and being happy like a family.