Ateez Seonghwa husband prompt

47. "We need some condoms."

54. "I want a baby."

You and your husband Seonghwa were at a grocery store buying all of the needed stuff to make diner. "Babe should i get some snacks for later?" Seonghwa asked showing a bag of chips that you liked. "You'll get me fat if you keep buying me snacks." You said with a little laugh as Seonghwa pouted at you.

"You know I'd love you no matter what. Plus there would be more of you to love." He said smiling as he threw all types of snack into the cart. "We need some condoms?" You asked as you tried to recall if you had any left at home.

"I want a baby." Seonghwa said looking at you with a serious look on his face. You thought that maybe he was joking but his face said otherwise. "A what now?" You asked confused. You wanted to hear it again. You've been married for two years and you had that topic some time ago but now it was so sudden.

"I want a baby with you. We have everything we need and i want a family with you. " Seonghwa said as he approached you and gave you a soft kiss on the lips. You looked up at him and smiled a little. "Okay" you said quietly.

"Really? Fuck the groceries! Lets go home and make a baby." Seonghwa said taking your hand in his and running out of the store as you laughed at how ridiculous he was acting.