CHAPTER 1

JUNHO'S POV
I'm currently in the waiting room since soon I'll be having a shooting for a new cover. Ugh, it should be illegal having a face like mine... Too good to be true.

-Jeongyeon: You asshole, they are calling for you...
-Junho: (smirks) Keep calm little sis, good thinks are worth to wait...
-Jeongyeon: Ugh (rolls her eyes) You are horrible...
-Junho: Hey, the model here is me, I'm the one who decides when to do everything... (sighs) I needed to update my Instagram in order to- Oh!
-Jeongyeon: What happens now?
-Junho: Nothing, just... Tell mom and dad not to wait for me tonight, I got some plans... (smirks)

-Jeongyeon: You'll get in trouble, you know what they said

-Jeongyeon: You'll get in trouble, you know what they said. Soon we'll be having an official meeting and they want everyone to think that we are the perfect family...
-Junho: And we are, have you looked at me? (chuckles) I'll be there for that damn meeting... When is it?
-Jeongyeon: Tomorrow... We'll be leaving at 9:00am... Don't be late, okay?
-Junho: You don't need to worry, who's the older sibling here?
-Jeongyeon: If you were more responsible, mom and dad wouldn't send me here to look after you... (sighs) You know, I also have better plans than being here with you.
-Junho: Fantastic, then leave me here alone... I can manage (smiles and makes her out of the room) Bye bye, little sis...

Ugh how annoying... Mom and dad really think that I'm still a kid. I don't need Jeongyeon to look after me, I'm an adult and I can manage by myself.

-Junho: Okay, okay, everyone... We can start with this shooting already (smiles)
-Camera: Junho-ssi smile smile, okay okay... Nice, nice! Ohh... Nice nice! Like that... Now turn around slightly please... Yes! Good! That's a good one! Nice! Nice!

-Time skip until you are done with the shooting-

-Camera: Junho-ssi, Junho-ssi... (shy) It's amazing... You look awesome from every angle... I'm impressed. It was really easy to work with you... Uhm, c-could you give me your autograph?
-Junho: Who are you?
-Camera: Uhm... I'm the camera who you just worked with... My name is-
-Junho: Did I ask for your name? (smiles) Nope, I didn't... Please, I'm a busy person... I have a lot to do, so don't make me waste my time, okay?
-Camera: But...
-Junho: Don't worry, if you are lucky enough, we might bump into each other again (winks and leaves)

-Nayeon: Junho! Idiot what have you done this time?!
-Junho: Oh, Nayeonie... (smirks) How have you been cutie?
-Nayeon: Idiot, do you know how hard was for me to get you this shooting?
-Junho: No, I don't know, and I'm not interested neither... (chuckles) But, as you are my awesome manager, I knew that you would get it for me...
-Nayeon: (blushes) Junho... Wait--(smacks your arm) What have you done to the camera this time? You left her crying!
-Junho: Oh Nayeon... It's not my fault... This face of mine breaks a lot of hearts without even noticing... I can't do anything about being this handsome (looks at the mirror and blows a kiss to yourself)
-Nayeon: Ew... You are seriously disgusting...
-Junho: (laughs) Nayeonie, don't lie to yourself... I know that you have had a crush on me since the beginning (smiles) It's okay, I can give you some attention in exchange of your great job... (open your arms) You want a hug?
-Nayeon: No, I'm being serious-
-Junho: C'mon, don't was this chance (pulls her closer)
-Nayeon: I'm telling you that I don't want-
-Junho: Aw, a warm hug for Nayeonie-
-Nayeon: (kicks you ribs) I'm telling you that I don't want, idiot!
-Junho: (rubbing your ribs) Agh... Thanks God that it was not in my awesome face... (sighs) You are crazy...

-Nayeon: I warned you, dumbass

-Nayeon: I warned you, dumbass... (rolls her eyes)
-Junho: Tch... You are too grumpy, you'll never have a boyfriend!
-Nayeon: Oh, can you please shut it?!
-Junho: Yeah... I mean, I'm meeting someone now...
-Nayeon: What?! We need to go to the agency and discuss about your schedule...
-Junho: Tomorrow, tomorrow... I have better plans now... (smiles)
-Nayeon: What kind of plans? (raises and eyebrow)
-Junho: Girls plans... (smirks) They call for me...
-Nayeon: (sighs) Not again... Junho!

I leave the building and head towards my Porsche 911 speedster. I bought it with the money that my parents gave me for my birthday... I wanted a better one, but for now, I think that it is enough.

*Phone buzzing*

Me: (using the hands-free to talk) Yeah?
Sowon: Oppa, where are you?
Me: I'm on my way to visit you...
Sowon: Okay, I can't wait to see you again...
Me: Well, you just bumped into me, I don't think it counts as a visit... Today (smirks) It'll be much better.
Sowon: I can't wait!
Me: Yeah, well I need to hang, see you (hangs up)

Ah, because of me she got fired from our company... But now, I'll make it up to her with an amazing night together. I am way too generous, right? What can I do? I've been created to be perfect...

-Time skip until you reach Sowon's house-

-Junho: (knocks the door)
-Sowon: (opens) Oppa! (smiles)
-Junho: What? Missed me?
-Sowon: A lot (throws herself to your arms)
-Junho: (chuckles) Hey, take it easy... We have a lot of time to have fun...
-Sowon: I know... (smirks) Should you enter?
-Junho: Yeah (enters)
-Sowon: Oppa, you are extremely handsome today... (smiles)
-Junho: I know, since you are not my stylist anymore, I became even more handsome if its possible (chuckles)

 (smiles) -Junho: I know, since you are not my stylist anymore, I became even more handsome if its possible (chuckles)

-Sowon: Uh...
-Junho: But let's not talk about me anymore... (puts a string of her hair behind her ear) You are really beautiful too... (smiles)
-Sowon: Oppa... (tries to kiss you)
-Junho: No, no,... No kissing beauty, just a great fuck, okay? (smirks)
-Sowon: (nods)
-Junho: Great, guide me to your room then... (chuckles)

After the action with Sowon, I start feeling sleepy so I decide to stay over at her house. I mean... Yeah, I need to sleep well in order to look handsome the next day too.