CHAPTER 13

JUNHO'S POV
The morning passed by pretty fast, maybe working in a place like this one is not that bad. And also the fact that I have Sana as my workmate makes it much better.

If I'm honest, I feel much more relaxed and comfortable than when I work at the moment he agency. Maybe it's because of the fact that here no one's pressuring me.

-Sana: Unnie
-Jinha: Hmm?
-Sana: Let's take a break (smiles) It's time for lunch...
-Jinha: Okay (smiles)
-Sana: I always have lunch at the restaurant in front of the store... Do you want to come with me? (smiles)
-Jinha: Sure, let me grab my wallet (smiles)
-Sana: No, no, let me treat you today...
-Jinha: But-
-Sana: Please (smiles)
-Jinha: You are so cute (chuckles) I'll treat you tomorrow then.

-Sana: Okay (smiles) Let's go, let me close the store first

-Jinha: (nods) I'll wait you outside (smiles)

I head outside to suddenly bump into a girl more less as tall as me. Who is she? What is she doing standing here looking inside that intensely?

-Jinha: Can I help you?
-???: I'm waiting for someone...
-Sana: I'm ready unnie-- Tzuyu-ah... (frozes)
-Tzuyu: Unnie...

I look at Sana and then catch what's going on here, I'm sure that this is the girl who broke her heart that day. God, Sana looks so pale, I better help her.

-Jinha: (puts your arm around Sana's waist) Babe, we should get going (smiles) We need to have lunch before we open again...
-Tzuyu: "Babe"? (confused)
-Jinha: Yeah, I'm Heo Jinha, her girlfriend... (smiles and extends your hand)
-Sana: Unnie-
-Jinha: What happens? (smiles and winks at her)
-Sana: (smiles) L-Let's get going...
-Tzuyu: (grabs Sana's arm) Sana unnie wait-
-Jinha: (takes off Tzuyu's grip) She's coming with me (smiles) If you excuse us... (drags Sana away)

We head to the restaurant in silence, I guess that she doesn't want to talk about it. I'm not planning to pressure her neither, I just wanted to help her with that girl.

-Jinha: Are you okay?
-Sana: (nods) It's just that seeing her still hurts me... How did you know that she was my-
-Jinha: Your ex? I knew because you turned pale and froze the moment you saw her... (smiles) Sorry if it was too much the girlfriend thing, I just wanted to help you...
-Sana: It's okay, really (smiles) You helped me... Plus, we already slept together, it is not as if acting as a couple was for that much... (forces a smile)

-Jinha: You don't need to force a smile while you are with me

-Jinha: You don't need to force a smile while you are with me... (pats her head) C'mon, let's eat something before going back to work (smiles)
-Sana: (looks down) It's amazing, it feels like you know me really well...
-Jinha: I... I've been with plenty of girls... I kinda understand them (tensed)
-Sana: You've been with plenty of girls? Are you a player?! (surprised)
-Jinha: We could say so... (avoids eye contact) I told you that I don't sleep two times with the same person...
-Sana: That's sad, love is something beautiful... Well, while it last.
-Jinha: You'll find someone who will love you and understand you for the rest of your life... Don't worry (smiles) Love is a game of patience. Or at least that's what the songs say... (srughs)
-Sana: (chuckles) Thank you, I feel much better now...

NAYEON'S POV
I'm currently at the agency when suddenly someone enters the office. Who's this girl? Why is she in my office?

-Nayeon: Sorry, who are you? This is a private office and-
-???: I know (smiles) I'm your new secretary. My name is Park Jihyo, I'm still new, but I'll do my best to help you. I hope you take care of me (smiles and bows)

A secretary? Me? Why? Out of a sudden? And this girl... Woah, she really has such pretty big eyes. She's so beautiful... What am I saying? I like Jeongyeon more.

-Nayeon: It'll be a pleasure (smiles) But I didn't know that I would get a secretary... I mean, I'm a manager and-
-Jihyo: I'll just help you to take care of Heo Junho-ssi... (smiles) I would actually like to meet him as soon as possible...
-Nayeon: Heo Junho?! (gulps) He's not here...
-Jihyo: Aw... So, where is he? Does he have any schedule for today? (smiles)

 So, where is he? Does he have any schedule for today? (smiles)

-Nayeon: Not really... Uhm, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me... But since now you belong to this family, you need to know about it. Follow me, it'll be better if you see it by yourself...
-Jihyo: Where are we going?
-Nayeon: To the mall... Its lunch break so he'll probably be eating now (smiles)
-Jihyo: Okay (smiles)

-Time skip until they reach the mall-

-Nayeon: He's working in this store for the moment...
-Jihyo: Here?! I don't think so... (chuckles) This store belongs to one of my best friends.
-Nayeon: Really?! Junho has started working here today... I wonder where is he--(notice you at the restaurant with Sana) What the hell?!
-Jihyo: Omo! Sana got a new girlfriend! (surprised)
-Nayeon: Girlfriend? Sana?
-Jihyo: What's the problem? Do you know her?
-Nayeon: That girl she's with is... Heo Junho.
-Jihyo: Eh?
-Nayeon: It's a long story, but I'll sump it up... (starts explaining)
-Jihyo: So... Are you telling me that he's been cursed for being a bad person and a player, that now that he's a girl, he needs to become a good person and make a girl love him honestly?
-Nayeon: Yeah, you got it pretty fast (smiles)
-Jihyo: You need the professionals' help, seriously...

-Nayeon: I'm being serious

-Nayeon: I'm being serious... Just take a look at her, she acts like a men... Look the way she's sitting!
-Jihyo: So? She's free to spread her legs if she wants...
-Nayeon: Please, she's wearing the bra the wrong way... (sighs)
-Jihyo: That's true... I was about to ask why is she wearing her bra at the back... But that doesn't proof anything...
-Nayeon: Sighs... I'll call her sister, she saw how he transformed...
-Jihyo: That's not necessary, but don't fool me with this stupid theory of gender vending...
-Nayeon: Keep an eye on that girl, and you'll see...