CHAPTER 6

SANA'S POV
I can't belive it! After a week of hard work, I'm finally able to open my own music store! Ah, mom and dad are gonna be really proud of me. But who I want the most to visit it, is... Tzuyu, my girlfriend.

However, she hasn't been answering my messages lately, I wonder what keeps her this busy. I hope she calls me soon...

-Someone: (opens the door) Sorry, we are late

-Sana: Girls! You are finally here! What took you so long?! It has been already an hour since we are officially opened... (pouts)
-Dahyun: Sorry unnie, Chaeng said that she wanted a strawberry milkshake on our way and well... It took us a long time (hugs her)
-Chaeyoung: This place is amazing!
-Sana: I know right?! And what makes it even better, is the fact that here everyone can not only listen to any kind of music, but also have a drink and play the games! (smiles widely) I bought those dancing machines...
-Jihyo: This will be a hot place... It'll become popular really soon (chuckles)
-Momo: (opens the door) Oh god... Its so hit outside...
-Tzuyu: Yeah, sorry we are late-
-Sana: Tzuyu-ah! (runs towards her and hugs her) I've missed you~

-Tzuyu: Yeah, sorry we are late--Sana: Tzuyu-ah! (runs towards her and hugs her) I've missed you~

-Tzuyu: I-I missed you too... (smiles awkwardly) So... This is your new business, huh? Its so cool...
-Sana: I know, right?! I was really excited, I thought that you would like it a lot! Oh, and of course... Momoring, you are gonna love the dancing machines... (chuckles) Let's see if any customer is able to defeat you...
-Momo: No one will (smirks) I'm the dancing machine itself.
-Sana: Well, so since we are all here! We should start celebrating! Who wants a drink?!

-Time skip some time later-

-Jihyo: We should be leaving already, Sana, but we'll definitely come back soon (smiles and hugs her) This place is awesome!
-Sana: (chuckles) Okay, I'll see you soon, girls...
-Tzuyu: See you (smiles)
-Sana: You are not staying, Tzuyu? (pouts and clings on her)
-Tzuyu: Sorry, I promised Momo unnie that I would help her with... (glances at Momo) With something.
-Sana: Awww... But I've missed you, I don't want you to leave (does aegyo) Stay a little bit more, Momo can wait~
-Tzuyu: Sorry, I promised her (leaves behind Momo)

You also promised that you would give me the attention that I deserve... Ugh, whatever. I shouldn't be sad on such a happy day! I hope I receive my first customer soon!