CHAPTER 4

JUNHO'S POV
I head as cautious as possible towards the bathroom. Once there, I start undreassing... When suddenly, something bounces at the time I take off my shirt.

-Junho: (looks at yourself at the mirror) What the hell?! I have boobs?!
-Mom: (knocks at the bathroom door) Why are you yelling?! Are you aware of what time is it?! We are trying to sleep...
-Junho: I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
-Jeongyeon: Mom, go back to sleep (smiles) I'll look after this kid...
-Mom: (nods) Thanks Jeongyeon-ah, goodnight (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Goodnight mom (smiles) I thought I told you not to be loud...
-Junho: Jeongyeon... I have a problem...
-Jeongyeon: What is it this time?
-Junho: Boobs...
-Jeongyeon: You are a perv! Why do you have such an obsession?!
-Junho: It's not an obsession... Jeong, I have boobs...
-Jeongyeon: Oh yeah, and what else? You lost your thing between your legs?
-Junho: No?
-Jeongyeon: You probably just got some more kilos... Be fast and head to sleep already, your manager is so noisy when she yells.
-Junho: O-kay...

I take the shower and head to my room, I bet that I have boobs. Like a girl, even the niples. But I know that that's impossible... So, maybe I should just ignore it.

-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up because of the sound of my alarm... I stretch before heading to the bathroom in order to do my necessities and wash myself. Once I look at myself at the mirror I almost faint.

-Junho: Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon-ah!

Shit, my voice is much higher now... What the hell happened with me?! Why am I a girl?! That's impossible!

-Jeongyeon: Why are you so loud?!
-Junho: (pulls her inside your room)
-Jeongyeon: What the hell are you--What the hell happened to you?! (with wide open eyes)
-Junho: I told you yesterday that I had boobs...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but I would had never imagined that you had real real boobs... Amazing, can I touch? (tries to touch them)
-Junho: (hits her hands) Have you gone crazy?! This tits are mine... (pouts) No touching, perv...
-Jeongyeon: It's amazing... Even your voice changed... And I hate to admit it, but also as a girl you are good looking.
-Junho: Checking yourself at the mirror... I know, right? (smirks) I'm irresistible...

-Jeongyeon: (jaw drops) I wished you could be like this for always

-Jeongyeon: (jaw drops) I wished you could be like this for always... (jokes)
-Junho: Ha... Ha... Ha... Nope (serious) I need to be myself again... How am I supposed to go working today? I have another shooting...
-Jeongyeon: Hmm... I can lift you over the place... We can call Nayeon and tell her that we'll be there on time. Then, we explain everything to her and that's all (smiles and srughs)
-Junho: (nods) Let's go...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, try not to catch the attention too much...
-Junho: That's impossible, I'm Heo Junho (smirks)

We head downstairs where our parents are preparing the breakfast. I'm about to greet them when mom talks first.

-Mom: Oh, Jeongyeon... You didn't tell us that you would be bringing a friend over...
-Junho: Friend?
-Jeongyeon: Ah, yeah... Sorry I completely forgot to tell you... Uhm, mom, dad, she's uh... (takes a glance at you) Jinha (smiles awkwardly)
-Junho: What the--(she hits you) Nice to meet you (smiles and bows)
-Dad: (nods) So... Jeongyeon-ah, is your brother still sleeping?
-Jeongyeon: Uh... I think he's not here, maybe he stood over with a friend or something like that... You know what kind of player he is...
-Mom: (sighs) Ugh this... Jinha-ssi, I hope you never bump into my son, he's kinda... Well, he's a player.
-Dad: He's just popular with girls, it's not his fault (srughs proudly)
-Mom: He needs to respect woman... (serious)
-Dad: (gulps) Y-Yeah... I would like him to focus and find a girl to have a serious relationship. I'm sure that Mina will help him...

Mina... Oh crap, Mina! She said that I would go back to her soon! She fucking did this to me, didn't she?! I need to meet her soon...

-Jeongyeon: Well... We must leave now (chuckles) Bye!
-Both: Have a nice day sweetheart!

We leave outside and get inside Jeongyeon's car... I can't belive what they just did, they really think that I'm a player?! As dad said, it's not my fault to be handsome...

-Junho: So... What the hell was that "Jinha" thing?!

-Jeongyeon: They would had suspected if not

-Jeongyeon: They would had suspected if not... (sighs) I'll leave you at the shooting place, and then I'll leave to the company.
-Junho: Yeah, whatever... (checking yourself at the mirror) I'm so hot... If it wasn't because I know that it's me, I would had flirted with myself... (smirks)
-Jeongyeon: Eww... Disgusting.

-Time skip until you arrive the shooting place-

-Jeongyeon: I'll see you later, pretty (teasing you)
-Junho: (glares at her) Don't play with fire Jeongyeon-ah, you might end up burnt... (smirks and enters the place)

I ente the building and search for Nayeon... She's no where to be found, well I don't need her. I can start this myself alone. Where's the camera?

-Junho: Excuse me...
-Staff: Yeah? (smiles)
-Junho: Let's start with the shooting, I don't want to waste my time in this place... Where are the stylists?
-Staff: Sorry? Who are you? (confused) This is a private place, please leave we call the guards.
-Junho: Excuse me? I'm Heo Junho! The one and only! How do you dare?!
-Staff: (starts laughing)
-Junho: Why the hell are you laughing, dumbass?!
-Staff: Everyone, come here a moment, this girls says to be Junho... And its so damn funny, she impersonates him perfectly (laughs)
-Junho: What the hell?! Its me! How wouldn't you recognize just a beautiful face?! (pissed)
-Staff 2: (laughs hard)
-Junho: You stupid, keep on laughing and you will regret it for the rest of your life! (dead serious)
-Staff: Oh my god... You must be his biggest fan, you are really good at imitating him (chuckles) But look, we can't allow you to be here. Leave before the guards come... I wouldn't like such a beautiful lady to get in trouble... (winks at you)
-Junho: (fakes to vomit) You've gone crazy... You don't know what you are doing... (turns around bumping with someone) Nayeon?!

 (turns around bumping with someone) Nayeon?!