CHAPTER 20

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

-Jinha: (gets on top of Sana) What are you going to do now, huh? (smirks)
-Sana: Okay, okay (laughs) I can't escape from your grip... Unless I tickle you! (starts tickling you)
-Jinha: (laughs) That's not fair... (makes Sana lay) You can't do that, that's cheating (chuckles)
-Sana: Hmm... I won't fight against you anymore, the view from down here is quite good (smirks)
-Jinha: What a naughty girl (smirks)

-Sana: What? What are you going to do about my attitude? Huh? Are you going to punish me, unnie? (smirks)-Jinha: Nope, what I'm going to do is

-Jinha: Nope, what I'm going to do is... (hugs her) I'll love you always.
-Sana: (hugs you back) I'll love you too...
-Jinha: I don't know... There's still something that I haven't been able to tell you... (sighs)
-Sana: What is it? Have you killed someone or something like that? (jokes)
-Jinha: Do you really think that I could kill someone? (chuckles)
-Sana: Hmm, I don't know... I think you can, I mean, every time you look at me I die... (smiles)
-Jinha: Aigo, look at you being so smooth (laughs)
-Sana: What happens? Have I made your heart flutter? (smiles)
-Jinha: You always do, beauty (pecks her cheek)
-Sana: (flustered) Who's being the smooth one, now?
-Jinha: (chuckles) You started...
-Sana: (smiles) Okay... So, what's that thing that you haven't told me yet?
-Jinha: I don't know how should I tell you... Its about me, my real me.
-Sana: Your real you? (confused)
-Jinha: (nods) Sana... I'm not the girl you think I am. My name is actually fake... (sighs)
-Sana: What do you mean?
-Jinha: My name is not Jinha, my name is Junho...
-Sana: Huh?! That's a name for a boy (laughs)
-Jinha: I know... That's because I'm a boy.
-Sana: Unnie, you are not a boy... (laughs) We've slept plenty of times together and you don't have that thing between your legs...
-Jinha: That's because I've been cursed, let me explain you since the beginning...
-Sana: (listens to you carefully)

-Time skip until you finish explaining-

-Sana: Are you telling me that you are not a girl, you are a boy who's been cursed for being a player and an arrogant?!
-Jinha: Yeah, to sump up, that's how it is... I know that it may be hard for you to belive me, but here, take a look to my identification card... (hands it to her) You never did a contract for me to work with you, so I kept it hidden...
-Sana: (checks it) You are Heo Junho, the super model?
-Jinha: (nods and looks down) Look Sana, I've tried everything... I've tried everything to keep this form, I wanted, no... I want to be with you.
-Sana:...
-Jinha: Today is my last day as a girl... (sighs) I'm sorry. I should had told you at the beginning. I'm sorry for lying to you...
-Sana: I... I don't know what to answer to this...
-Jinha: I had to tell you today, sorry. I didn't want to disappear and make you think that I abandoned you, cause the last thing that I want to do is hurting you...
-Sana: Unnie... I-I mean, oppa... I think that I would like some time alone. You've lied to me about something huge... I'm blocked right now. Please, leave. I need to think.
-Jinha: (nods) I'm sorry... But, my feelings are the same... Whether I'm a boy or a girl, I'm totally dying for Minatozaki Sana.

I grab my jacket and leave Sana's apartment... I can't belive that I told her. I don't know, I somehow expected her to yell at me or something like that.

And you know what? I'm more scared of her silence... What is going to happen now? I'm going to lose her for being myself? Ugh, this sucks!

-Jinha: (kicks a can and suddenly transforms) Oh fuck... It happened...

At least I can finally return back home

At least I can finally return back home... Ugh, now I'll need to face my parents and explain them what happened during the last two months.

Wait no, they'll call me crazy and will send me to the hospital. I better just come up with a stupid excuse... Something like I've been with a girl or something like that.

SANA'S POV

What am I going to do now? I've been fooled... He's a boy, my girlfriend lied, she doesn't exist. It was all a lie... What am I supposed to do now?

Why can't I have it easy? What have I done to deserve this? I just wanted someone to truly love me... I wanted to love without regretting.

Guess that now that's impossible... I'm crazy in love with someone who doesn't exist.

JUNHO'S POV

JUNHO'S POV

-Junho: I'm back...
-Mom: Junho! (runs towards you and hugs you tight) Where have you been?! We've been really worried about you...
-Dad: Yeah, we need to talk... You are seriously messy and a disaster! You don't deserve being the company's heir!
-Junho: I'm sorry... (emotionless)
-Dad: You think that I'm going to forgive you just because you said sorry?! I'm sorry, but I have decided that Jeongyeon will replace you... Just keep on going with your modelling career...
-Junho: (nods) I'll be in my room...

I head upstairs and lock myself in my room... Its been quite long since I was here. Was it this cold? It feels like something is lacking here...

-Junho: Fuck, I miss her already.

If I could only have some more time... If I could convince her that my feelings are real and that I really had no option but to lie to her.

Damn, I want to be with her, I want to love her. Why do I need to go through this pain? I already learnt the lesson... I shouldn't had broken that many hearts... I shouldn't be arrogant.

Please, let me be with her... Whoever that caused this to me, I'm asking you, let me be with Sana. I know that I can make her happy... I just need a damn chance.