CHAPTER 3

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip two days later-

-Junho: "Ms. Myoui its a pleasure to finally meet you" ...(bows) Nope, no.. That's not gonna work... We've met before, it would be a chance for her to roast me... Hmm, how about... "Good night my lady, you look stunning today" ugh... It won't work out neither!

Why the hell am I even struggling if all I want to do is to tell her that I don't have a mere intention of marrying her, huh?! Tch...

-Mina: Junho-ssi (knocks at your car's window and smiles)

-Junho: (exits the car and bows) Ms. Myoui... (smiles) I'm really glad that you accepted my invitation.
-Mina: How wouldn't I? (smiles) There's not a single one able to resist your charms, Junho-ssi...
-Junho: Ah thank you (smiles) I'm glad you have such and awesome taste...

Wait, I can't let her distract me with her sweet words, though she has a point. I'm incredibly popular, my sex appeal is out of this world... Ugh, I need to focus.

-Junho: Should we enter the restaurant? (smiles)
-Mina: Hmm... Junho-ssi, instead of having a boring dinner like our parents do, why don't we go on an adventure? (smiles)
-Junho: I am no one to say no to such a beautiful woman like you (chuckles) You lead the way, my lady, I'll be right behind you.
-Mina: Awesome (smirks)

I said so, but she's guiding me into a really narrow street. I wonder where is she guiding us... Someone could try to attack us, I mean, yeah we own way too much expensive stuff.

-Junho: Ms. Myoui, are you sure that we are taking the right way?
-Mina: Of course, just trust my word, we'll be there really soon... I've heard of a place where you'll live a real life adventure (smiles)
-Junho: Okay... Let's not waste our time then and let's go for that adventure (chuckles and gulps)

Then, Mina pulls me inside of an almost hidden bar. Are we seriously going to have dinner in this place? I think that we deserve much better... Please, I'm the ultimate model Heo Junho!

-Mina: Have you ever been in a place like this one? (smiles) It's really interesting, don't you think?
-Junho: I have never. But yeah, it's interesting... And it might me my only chance to feel like the average... (smiles and takes a seat)

-Mina: Well, since we are living and adventure

-Mina: Well, since we are living and adventure... Why don't we do something fun? (smiles)
-Junho: For example?
-Mina: How bout if I choose your drink for tonight and you choose mind? (chuckles) It'll really interesting, that way we'll get to know each other's taste.
-Junho: O-kay... (looks through the menu)

What the hell?! I'm not gonna be able to choose what to drink? This girl is really something else... She looked really quite at the company's reunion, but look at her go now...

-Waiter: I'll bring your drinks in a moment (smiles)
-Mina: Thanks (smiles)
-Junho: Thank you.
-Mina: Junho-ssi... You know, I was really surprised when I received your message (chuckles) I'm really happy that you invited me to have dinner together... I guess that this will be the start of our relationship...
-Junho: Oh, uh... About that (gulps) I told you to meet me because I want to clear something...
-Mina: What is it? O-P-P-A? (smirks)

Oh my god... What the hell was that?! It sounded so fucking attractive! Wait, no, no, Junho... Please back to your sense, you need to do what you promised Jeong.

-Junho: I don't want to marry you, Mina (serious)
-Mina: What? Why? Is there something you don't like about me, or...
-Junho: No, no, you are perfect, you are really really perfect... Gorgeous! (avoids checking her out) But, I would betray someone if I married you...
-Mina: (gasps) Do you like someone?
-Junho: Huh?! Of course, I like myself.... (jokes)
-Mina: (poker face)

 (jokes) -Mina: (poker face)

-Junho: Uh... I guess that we don't share the same kind of humor (scratches your nape) However, I can't marry you, I'm sorry.
-Mina: (looks down and forces a smile) Its okay, I understand... I just hope that the business between our families is still up.
-Junho: Oh, I'll make sure it is, don't worry (chuckles)
-Mina: However, oppa... Can I call you like that?
-Junho: (slightly blushed) Sure...
-Mina: Stay here tonight, let's enjoy the night... Not as a couple, but maybe as... Friends? (smiles)
-Junho: Fine... (smiles and sips your drink)

The night went by pretty normal... I mean, normally, after this, I would head over the girl's house. And not for playing, if I'm explaining myself. But this time, I'll return right back to home.

-Junho: It was fun, Mina (smiles)
-Mina: Really? (smirks) I bet you had some other intentions...
-Junho: Huh? What do you mean?

Oh crap... What a horrible headache... Have I actually drank that much? As long as I know, it was just one... Why do I feel like this though?

-Mina: Junho-ssi, its time for you to learn that girls are not just a mere toy you can use to distract yourself (serious)
-Junho: What the hell? What do you mean-
-Mina: Soon you'll know... O-P-P-A (teasing) When the times comes, then... Look for me, okay sweetie?

And then she entered her car and left the place... Meanwhile I do the same thing but in the opposite direction. This girl, despite being really beautiful, she's also really weird.

-Junho: I'm back...
-Jeongyeon: Omo! How weird... Its the first time I see you arriving this soon.
-Junho: Well, Mina is not my type anyway... And I already cleared everything... (srughs and sighs) She's weird.
-Jeongyeon: Don't you dare to say something bad about her!
-Junho: Yeah, yeah... I get it, you die for her... (rolls your eyes) I'll be taking a shower...
-Jeongyeon: Okay, don't take too much... I also want to shower. Plus, mom and dad are already sleeping, try to be not too loud.
-Junho: Don't worry... (rolls your eyes)

 (rolls your eyes)