CHAPTER 10

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip until you reach the mall-

-Jinha: I don't get why is Nayeon necessary here... (pouts)
-Nayeon: Because you are stealing my clothes idiot! And if it couldn't be worse, you didn't even bother to put the clothes back to the closet! You are seriously messy!
-Jinha: So? I needed to check everything you had... I wanted the best outfit (srughs)

 I wanted the best outfit (srughs)

-Nayeon: Ugh... You are impossible.
-Jeongyeon: I agree... However, our dear "Jinha" must change her attitude in order to return back to Junho.
-Nayeon: That's right, we'll make a girl of you (smirks) It's gonna be fun...
-Jeongyeon: Really fun... (smirks)
-Jinha: (gulps) You are scaring me...
-Nayeon: (grabs your arm) Don't be.
-Jeongyeon: (grabs your other arm) Exactly, you are in good hands (chuckles)

We enter the mall and head towards one of the most prestigious and expensive stores. I head directly to the men section, they have brought new stuff. And it's so cool, I want to buy everything.

-Jinha: Excuse me... Could you recommend me an outfit good enough to fit this awesome face? (smirks)
-Girl: Sorry? You are not in the right section... This is just for men.
-Jinha: But I'm-
-Nayeon: (drags you away) Sorry, she's new here... (smiles) What the hell are you doing at the men's section?
-Jinha: They have new outfits... I want to buy them...
-Nayeon: You are not a boy anymore! C'mon, Jeongyeon has chosen some outfits for you.
-Jinha: Why don't you tell her to choose one for you (smirks)
-Nayeon: (blushes slightly) I'll kill you.
-Jinha: If you actually allowed me to leave, you would almost be in a date...
-Nayeon: A date with Jeongyeon? (smiles) That would be... Perfect.
-Jinha: I know, right? And all you need to do is to let me go... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: But you need some clothes, sorry it won't work.
-Jinha: Tch, since when are you this responsible?! (pouts)
-Nayeon: I'm your manager, for God's sake! Of course I need to be responsible, I need to take care of you, or in other words, take care of a kid.
-Jinha: Jeez...
-Jeongyeon: Here, let's see how do these outfit look on you. We'll wait for you to change into them...
-Jinha: Okay... (sighs)

(Outfit 1)

(Outfit 1)