CHAPTER 19

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

-Jinha: Two caramel macciato and a... Ugh, what did I write here? I can't understand my own letter...
-Sana: (chuckles) Let me try... (takes the paper) You... Here it just says "I love you" (flustered hits your arm playfully)
-Jinha: (smiles) But I love you...
-Sana: I love you too (smiles and pecks your cheek)
-Jinha: I'll keep on taking more orders... (smiles)
-Sana: (nods and smiles sweetly)

 (smiles)-Sana: (nods and smiles sweetly)

-Jinha: Here there's your order, Lucas... (smiles)
-Lucas: I still can't belive that you didn't attend my party... But, you got a really pretty girl (chuckles)
-Jinha: I know, she's the prettiest (smiles)
-Mina: Oh... That's new, Heo Junho complimenting someone apart of himself (chuckles)
-Jinha: (turns around) Mina? What are you doing here?
-Mina: You called me the other day, you said that you wanted to talk with me...
-Jinha: Ah, yeah... Uhm, enjoy your drink Lucas (leaves with Mina to another table) I think that you probably know what am I going to tell you...
-Mina: I can't transform you into a boy, you need to break the curse by yourself...
-Jinha: But, the thing is that I don't know if I want to break it...
-Mina: Eh? (surprised) What happened?
-Jinha: I... I love her (looks down) If I transform into my real me, she might leave me...
-Mina: I understand you, but you are a man, you can't stay in this form forever... Does she love you back?
-Jinha: (nods) Actually, we are going out... Well, not really. I haven't asked her yet, but Mina, she's the only girl I have ever felt such kind of emotions. It's weird, cause for the first time ever, I don't care about money or my reputation... I just want to be with her.
-Mina: Omo, look at you... You've changed a lot. That's something good, now you understand that what you did was wrong?
-Jinha: (nods) I shouldn't had acted that arrogant... (looks down) And I shouldn't play with people's feelings neither.
-Mina: I'm happy that you learnt the lesson, but now you have to go back to normal...
-Jinha: Now?! Like right now?!
-Mina: Not now idiot! You have like a month or so since you started loving someone...

-Jinha: But that leaves me just two weeks left

-Mina: I can't do anything about it, I'm sorry. I guess that this happened in order to make you go through a heartbreak like those you gave to that girls...
-Jinha: It's so cruel...
-Mina: You were a demon before (chuckles)
-Jinha: (sighs) Two weeks left with Sana... That's nothing...
-Mina: Still, if I were you, I would take the chance to spend as much time as possible with her.
-Jinha: You are right... We shouldn't be in this store, we need to do lot of things before I leave her.
-Mina: (nods and notices Jeongyeon) Oh, Jeongyeon (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Sorry, I'm late... Have you told him?
-Mina: Yeah, he has two more weeks before he returns back to normal.
-Jeongyeon: You should tell Nayeon, she'll need to prepare your comeback to the agency...
-Jinha: You are still mad at each other? You should talk to each other...
-Jeongyeon: No, she can stay with that Jihyo, I have Mina.
-Jinha: But she's your best friend...
-Jeongyeon: I don't need her.
-Mina: (smiles and pecks her cheek)
-Jinha: Hmm... Its sad, you had such a wonderful friendship (starts walking away)

I head towards the bar where Sana is preparing some more drinks. How could I even tell her? I can't just leave and disappear... That would break her totally.

-Sana: (places a drink in front of you) You look tired, you should drink something (smiles)
-Jinha: (smiles and sips the drink) I don't deserve you... (chuckles)

-Sana: What are you saying? (gets closer to you) We are perfect for each other

-Jinha: You are right (smiles and holds her hands) Would you love no matter what?
-Sana: Of course, no matter what happens, I'll love you (rests her forehead against yours) So cheer up, okay? (smiles)
-Jinha: Has anyone told you how perfect you are? (smirks and makes her sit on your lap)
-Sana: Hmm, you always tell me (chuckles)
-Jinha: (hugs her tight) I love you.
-Sana: I love you too (kisses your head)
-Jinha: Come with me tonight (smiles)
-Sana: Where? (curious)
-Jinha: Date... (smiles) Let's have lot of dates, I want to spend more time with you.
-Sana: So suddenly? (chuckles)
-Jinha: You don't want? (pouts)
-Sana: Of course I want (hugs you and pecks your lips) I would spend the 24/7 with you...
-Jinha: It's settled then (smiles)
-Sana: (nods and smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Sana unnie, are you flirting while working? (chuckles)

-Sana: Oh, Chaeyoungie, Dahyunie, I didn't know you would come today (chuckles and gets off from your lap)-Jinha: I'll attend the other ones, don't worry (smiles)

-Jinha: I'll attend the other ones, don't worry (smiles)

SANA'S POV

-Dahyun: You really like her, huh?
-Sana: I can't help it (srughs and smiles) It's something totally new for me... She's really different from Tzuyu, she makes me happier than anyone in this world.
-Dahyun: But unnie, you know what kind of girl she is...
-Sana: She's not like that anymore, we are really into each other... And we are going strong (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: I'm happy for you (smiles)
-Dahyun: (sighs) I am too, but I'm still worried...
-Sana: Don't worry (smiles) I'll be okay, Jinha unnie is taking care of me... She'll take me on a date today, she said that she wants to spend more time with me. I'm excited~
-Chaeyoung: That's great, but please give me a strawberry milkshake and the new album of Twice please (chuckles) I finally earned the money needed...
-Dahyun: I want a chocolate milkshake (smiles)
-Sana: Coming right away (chuckles)

-Dahyun: I want a chocolate milkshake (smiles)-Sana: Coming right away (chuckles)

We are probably not the perfect couple here. I know that we've come from a hard and weird start, but I won't let anything take away what we have right now.

Jinha unnie and I are happy together, then we don't need anything else. I don't care about her past. From now on, we'll focus just on our present and future together.