CHAPTER 16

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

The last week has been kinda difficult to what it comes to work. Everyone at the agency is worried, and the excuse that said that I was sick, is not useful anymore.

Also, Jeongyeon told my parents that I was living on my own and that they shouldn't worry. Talking about my sister, she finally got a date with Mina, so I did my part.

In another hand, Nayeon is kinda depressed because of Jeongyeon and Mina. And I can't do anything about it. However, I have noticed certain person who's been admiring and following Nayeon everywhere, that's it, Park Jihyo.

Everything seems to be working out somehow, everything except for me and my curse. I haven't improved, not even a bit. I'm still a girl. And if it couldn't be worse, Sana is avoiding me as much as possible. What should I do?

-???: Hey pretty, can you take my order? (smiles)

-Jinha: Sorry... What? (smiles)
-???: Can you take my order? (smiles)
-Jinha: Ah yeah, sorry (smiles) Today it feels like I'm not in this world...
-???: Ah, I feel you... I'm feeling down lately too (chuckles) But you know, when I feel like that, I always...
-Jinha: You always?
-???: I'll tell you when you bring me my drink and accompany me (winks)
-Jinha: Are you actually trying to flirt with me? Cause if that's what you are doing, you suck at it (smirks)
-???: (chuckles) I like your attitude, my name is Lucas. Wong Lucas (smiles)
-Jinha: Heo Jinha (smiles) Do you know what are you going to order?
-Lucas: Yeah... Uh, I want a caramel macciato please (smiles)
-Jinha: Okay, I'll bring it soon (smiles)

I head towards Sana who is in charge of preparing the drinks. I give her the order, and before I leave, she suddenly speaks up...

-Sana: You did a new friend, huh?
-Jinha: Hmm?
-Sana: That boy over there...
-Jinha: Oh, Lucas? I think that she tried flirting with me... But he's too bad at it (chuckles)
-Sana: I see... Well, here there's his drink (serious)
-Jinha: Are you okay?
-Sana: Yeah, why wouldn't I?
-Jinha: I don't know, lately we are kinda distant...
-Sana: I know... I'm waiting.
-Jinha: Waiting for what?
-Sana: (shy) Of course... I'm waiting for you to tell me to talk about us once we close... I told you that this is not the place to talk.
-Jinha: Oh uh... (embarrassed) But after work, Nayeon comes to pick me up so...
-Sana: I know...
-Jinha: We can meet next Monday though... (smiles) I'll tell her that I'll spend the day with you.
-Sana: You will?! (excited)
-Jinha: Yeah (smiles) I have never had one of those girls' day... So I'm actually curious about how is it.
-Sana: (smirks) I'll make sure you have fun...
-Jinha: I know you will (smiles and grabs the caramel macciato)

I head towards Lucas and give him his drink. Before I leave, he grabs my wrist and makes me turn around back to face him.

-Jinha: What do you want?

-Lucas: Your number (smiles)-Jinha: Sorry, I'm not interested

-Jinha: Sorry, I'm not interested...
-Lucas: I'm asking for your number, you seem to be fun to hang with (chuckles) I just want to be your friend.
-Jinha: Look, I've been in your position before, and you are just thinking about being between my legs... (sighs) I like girls.
-Lucas: I like them too! We have something in common to be friends... (chuckles) C'mon!
-Jinha: Are you listening to me?
-Lucas: And you to me? I don't want anything else but being your friend... I promise (smiles)
-Jinha: Hmm...
-Lucas: C'mon Jinha-ssi... (smiles) I like your sense of fashion, I suppose that you belong to a rich family, right?
-Jinha: Oh, you are smart (smirks) Keep on talking.
-Lucas: I'll organise a party where all kind of rich people will come... Specially, lot of hottie heirs. And yeah, pretty girls too... (smiles) You said you like girls, so you should definitely come.
-Jinha: Ahhh, that's really tempting me... (chuckles) You just want my number in exchange?
-Lucas: (nods) That's it...
-Jinha: Hmm... Fine! (smiles) Bring me to that party (gives him your number)
-Lucas: Cool, I'll see you there! (pays for the drink)
-Sana: (approaches you) You gave him your number?
-Jinha: (nods) He offered me something interesting...
-Sana: You can't sleep with people for money! You deserve better!
-Jinha: What are you talking about? It doesn't have anything to do with sleeping with anyone... (laughs) Well, maybe yes... Who knows what will happen in a future.
-Sana: Unnie... (worried)

-Jinha: He belongs to a rich family like mine, he just invited me to a party

-Jinha: He belongs to a rich family like mine, he just invited me to a party. He said that pretty girls would be attending there (smiles)
-Sana: (kinda pissed) I see... And why are you so excited about it?
-Jinha: Because that's my favourite combination. Pretty girls + money= perfection (chuckles)
-Sana: Is money that important for you?
-Jinha: Well... This world is hard, you can't do anything without it. So yeah, I think that having money really matters... (smiles)
-Sana: You are that kind of person, huh? (looks down and walks away)
-Jinha: Sana-

Why? Why is she acting like that? I think that everyone in this world wants money. Like, those who say that it can't make you happy are blind.

You can do whatever you want with money... Having money means that you have power, and that's everything in this world to be free.

*Your phone buzzes*

Lucas🦊: The party will be next Monday! I know that you work, but come later, okay?! Pretty girls will be waiting... 🤙

Crap, next Monday? Who the hell organises a party on Monday?! That's something to do a Saturday! What the hell?!

However, since all the guests are going to be heirs and rich ass people, it doesn't care at all. I should go shopping for a nice dress to wear that night.

I need to make a girl fall for me... And that party may be my only chance!