CHAPTER 22

(A: Another song to make the mood guys!)

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip to afternoon-

-Nayeon: Are you sure about this?
-Junho: (nods) She said that she wanted time to think... But I'm just walking by... I want to check on her, once I make sure that she's doing fine, ill return back home (smiles) Thanks for coming with me Nayeon, but you can leave now...

-Nayeon: I'm worried about you have never been like this

-Junho: I have never loved someone like I love Sana.
-Nayeon: Still... You need to focus on your well being.
-Junho: I already focused on myself during the past... Let me do this. Plus, today is her birthday... I need to give her my present.
-Nayeon: But she asked for space, Junho. You need to respect her...
-Junho: I'll leave it outside... Don't worry.
-Nayeon: What have you bought?
-Junho: I didn't but anything... During my break I head to the dog shelter... I adopted a little one. If I can't be with her, at least the dog will keep accompanied (smiles weakly)
-Nayeon: Crap, you've turned into someone really sweet... I wished I met you like this...
-Junho: Bad timing (srughs) You should return with Jihyo and give her a proper answer, don't you think? (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are right... Well, then I think that I'll be leaving. Take care by yourself, okay? (smiles and hugs you) It was nice when you were a girl, but I missed this form too.
-Junho: I knew you liked this face (jokes)
-Nayeon: Good luck, Heo Junho (gets on her car and leaves)

I head towards the store's entrance and there I place the puppy with a letter on his collar.

-Junho: Wait here her, okay buddy? (smiles) Also, make her happy for me. It seems like I can't do it... (starts walking away)

SANA'S POV

I'm currently cleaning some tables while listening to Dahyun and Chaeyoung being silly, when suddenly they start yelling for none reason.

-Chaeyoung: That was definitely Heo Junho! He was here!
-Dahyun: Crap, he's really tall and impressive... What was he doing here?
-Chaeyoung: Maybe he came for Sana...
-Dahyun: That makes no sense, he would had entered. Right?
-Sana: (opens the door and finds the puppy)
-Chaeyoung: A puppy!
-Dahyun: It has a letter... What does it say?
-Sana: I don't know... Take the puppy while I ready it... (gulps and starts reading)

 (gulps and starts reading)