CHAPTER 21

(A: This is for you all to get in the mood for this chapter. Sorry if someone ends up crying)

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip to the next morning-

-Jeongyeon: (enters your room) Yo, Heo Junho! Good morning! (smiles) Congrats for becoming a better person... You are finally back to normal, huh?
-Junho:...
-Jeongyeon: Hey, its rude not to answer when people is talking to you...
-Junho: W-What do you want, Jeong?
-Jeongyeon: Huh? I'm celebrating with you (smiles and turns on the lights)
-Junho: No! Turn off the lights...
-Jeongyeon: Why--Omo! Junho, are you crying?! (surprised)

-Junho: (embarrassed) Let me alone...
-Jeongyeon: I'm sorry (chuckles) It's just that I'm surprised... What happens? Aren't you feeling good?
-Junho: No, I'm not. I feel broken... I don't want this! I want Sana. Call me egoistic or whatever... I lied to her, I've been a player and I broke lots of hearts, but I want to be happy with her.
-Jeongyeon: Are you really that in love with her? You don't know each other for that much... Plus, there's lot of girls out there waiting for a chance with you (smiles) You'll find someone better for you...
-Junho: No one's better than Sana, are you listening to me, no one. It's Sana or no one... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Okay, okay... I'm sorry. Its Sana or no one, I've got it. Why are you here, then?
-Junho: She said she needed time to think about it... I don't want to pressure her.
-Jeongyeon: Still... You'll need to do something about it, right?
-Junho: I can just wait for her, Jeong... (sighs) I hope she still accepts me this way...
-Jeongyeon: I'll call Mina to tell her that you are back to normal... And you, well you should head to your agency... You have work to do.
-Junho: (nods and gets out from bed) Jeong, you that are able to be happy with Mina... Please, enjoy it and don't do something you can regret later. (smiles and pats her head) I'm telling you as your older brother...

-Jeongyeon: Junho

-Jeongyeon: Junho...
-Junho: I'll take a shower before leaving...

-Time skip until you are at the agency-

-Girl 1: Omo! It's Heo Junho! He's finally back...
-Girl 2: Damn it, they are right... He's more handsome in person... Daebak.
-Junho: (notices them) Good morning, thanks for being so kind to me (smiles weakly and gets inside)

As I walk away, I can't hear them screaming like crazy... All I did is to great them, it took me just some seconds, but for them... It'll be something that they won't forget in a while.

It's much better to make them happy than breaking their heart. It's sad that I was blind to see that before. Anyway, where is Nayeon?

I reach her office but I hear her talking with someone else... I think that it's Jihyo. It makes sense, they are all the time together.

-Jihyo: Nayeon unnie... I know that it may seem too rushed. But I think that I like you.
-Nayeon: Huh? Y-You mean in a romantic way?!
-Jihyo: Yeah... You know, I've seen Sana and Junho being together, and I wanted something like that with you...
-Junho: (enters) Don't say that, my relationship with Sana is something too sad... (takes a sit)
-Both: Junho!
-Nayeon: You are back to normal!
-Jihyo: You are so fucking handsome!
-Junho: Yeah, and thanks you (smiles weakly)
-Nayeon: Junho... What's with those red puffy eyes? And those bag under your eyes?!
-Jihyo: Has something happened?
-Junho: Sana asked me for some time to think about our relationship... Now that I'm back to normal, there's the possibility of her breaking up with me. I haven't slept at all...
-Nayeon: Aw, let's see if the make up stylists can help you...
-Jihyo: And about Sana, don't worry, I'm sure that if she really loves you, you'll be back together and stronger than ever (smiles) Cheer up, o-oppa! Sorry, I'm not used to call you like that...

SANA'S POV-Time skip until she's at the store-

SANA'S POV
-Time skip until she's at the store-

Ugh, this is really weird... I have been working with her almost since the beginning. It feels wrong being here alone... But what can I do?

He's a model... It would be too awkward to face him right now. Although he's Jinha unnid, it changed everything. It wouldn't be the same eyes looking at me.

-Dahyun: Unnie, are you alone today? (surprised)
-Chaeyoung: Where's Jinha unnie?
-Sana: Uh...
-Dahyun: Wait... Don't tell me...
-Sana: (starts tearing) She lied to me...
-Chaeyoung: Huh?! She cheated on you or something like that?! Cause if that's the case, Dahyun and I will make sure that she regrets it...
-Sana: She didn't cheat... Its just that she didn't tell me about something really important.
-Dahyun: (pats her back) I told you, I told you that you shouldn't trust people like her...
-Sana: Dahyunie... She's a great person, the problem is that she lied about her real self.
-Chaeyoung: What do you mean? (confused)
-Sana: To start, she's not a girl, she's a boy, and if it couldn't be worse, she's none other than Heo Junho, the model.
-Both: What?!
-Sana: I know, it's hard to belive... But apparently, he was cursed or something like that. I called Jihyo, and she confirmed it. He's now back to his normal self... All he needed to do is to find someone who loved him, and love that person back... (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: Then, you both love each other... Where's the problem? She just changed of body and name...
-Sana: That's the problem... I fell for her female form. How would I sleep with him? It wouldn't be the sames hands touching me, neither the same eyes looking at me, and neither the same voice talking to me... Its complicated.
-Dahyun: However, inside that man's body, there's Jinha unnie. It may not be the same body, but it's still the same heart loving you... Unnie, I know that at first I was against it. But I think that you should give him a chance.