CHAPTER 23

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip some months later-

-Camera: Ah, Junho-ssi it's so easy to work with you... You look awesome no matter the angle! (smiles)
-Junho: (smiles) That's not true, but thank you!
-Director: Okay, we are done for today!
-Junho: Good job everyone, thanks for your hard job (smiles and claps for them)
-Nayeon: (hands you water) How are you? You been with a seriously busy schedule lately...
-Junho: I know... But I'm okay (smiles and starts drinking) Before going home, should we have a drink? It'll be my treat...
-Nayeon: Are you sure about it? Tomorrow you'll go working with Sana... (chuckles)
-Junho: Ah yeah, that's right... Well, in that case, go with Jihyo (smiles) It's still my treat (hands her money) Thanks for always taking care of me, you are like my second sister.
-Nayeon: (smiles softly) Your welcome, you are like a brother to me too.

I then leave the agency, and bump with some people waiting for me. Are they fans or something?

-Girl 1: Junho-ssi! (fangirling) You are so handsome!
-Junho: Thank you! (smiles and approaches her) Thanks for your support, you all make me so happy... (shakes her hand)
-Girl 2: Junho oppa! Can I take a picture with you?!
-Junho: Sure! (smiles and poses) There you go...
-Boy 1: Hyung, can I have your autograph? When I grow up, I want to be a model like you (smiles)
-Junho: (chuckles and gives him your autograph) You'll need to work hard, but I'm sure that you'll achieve your dreams, fighting! (smiles and leaves towards your car)

I turn the machine and start getting back home. Today was another great day, I made some people happy, and that makes me happy. Its time for a good rest before meeting Sana.

*Incoming call Sana*

Me: (using Bluetooth) What's up babe?
Sana: Are you heading back home?
Me: Yup... Today was a great day. Pretty much like always, but I was motivated because I'll see you tomorrow (smiles)
Sana: (chuckles) Idiot... You can't miss me that much, we see each other almost daily. Not for too long but, well...
Me: I'm craving for a date with you...
Sana: Me too! It's been so long since we had our last one...
Me: Did you have dinner?
Sana: I didn't yet, I'm closing the store now...
Me: Okay, wait for me there, I'll be in five.
Sana: What?
Me: See you now, love you (hangs up)