CHAPTER 14

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

Today is Monday, so it means that I need to start working later than normally. It makes sense, on Monday everyone goes back to work so they don't have time to hang out at the mall. Or in other words, we don't have that much customers.

The truth is that this time as a waiter at Singularity has been really fun. I enjoy going to work, and Sana... Well, we've become closer. In a friends way, I mean.

And if it couldn't be better... Nayeon left earlier to the agency so I have home alone... This is awesome. Its been really long since I had time to myself.

But there's something bothering me

But there's something bothering me... Why does it hurt down there? I mean, as long as I remember, I didn't receive any hit there... So I don't understand. It bothers me a lot.

-Time skip some minutes later-

Okay, I can't hold it back anymore... I need to pee! I head to the toilet and for my surprise, my panties are red. What the hell happened here? Is this blood?

It can't be... It can't be... I'm a girl, but not that girl, right?! I'm completely a girl?! What the hell is happening with me?! What do I do? What do I do? I need to call Nayeon, or not, much better... I'll head to the agency...

I quickly get changed into street clothing and grab the car keys. Fuck! I need to see Nayeon as soon as possible! And what am I going to tell Sana?!

-Time skip until you reach the agency-

-Jinha: I need to see Nayeon!
-Secretary: Ms, you can't be here... This is a private place and-
-Jinha: Listen to me! I'm Heo Junho, I fucking own this industry and I have an emergency!
-Secretary: (laughs) Please, leave this place before I call the guards...
-???: That won't be necessary...
-Secretary: But-
-???: I'm Nayeon's second hand, follow me... "Junho"...
-Jinha: Agh finally! Thanks god that someone has common sense... (smiles)  What's your name?
-Jihyo: Park Jihyo (smiles) I'm helping Nayeon as her personal secretary...
-Jinha: Ah, something similar like having a second manager (smiles) That's cool...
-Jihyo: Yeah, well...
-Jinha: Why are we at the bathroom?
-Jihyo: Because you are wearing white trousers... And well, I think that you already know what happens when you wear white clothes during the period... (chuckles)

-Jinha: No, I don't know! And you know why?! Because I'm not a girl, I'm a boy! -Jihyo: You know

-Jihyo: You know... Nayeon told me about you, but I can't just belive it like it's nothing...
-Jinha: Fine, fine... Then ask me whatever you want to know about Junho and ill answer to it.
-Jihyo: Hmm... I'm not gonna ask for your birthday or something like that because any fan of him would know that...
-Jinha: (rolls your eyes)
-Jihyo: I'm gonna ask something harder like... What kind of relationship do you have with the Myoui's company heir?
-Jinha: Are you talking about Mina? We are arranged... But she likes Jeongyeon, my sister, and Nayeon likes Jeongyeon... So I'm stuck in a fucking love triangle helping everyone because they are the only ones able to help me to go back to normal! (takes a deep breath) Well, do you belive me now? (smiles)
-Jihyo: It's hard but I have no option... (sighs) Why don't you wear a tampon?
-Jinha: A what?! I'm not gonna put anything between my legs...
-Jihyo: You are all dirty, you need to do it!
-Jinha: I won't!
-Jihyo: Oh Junho-ssi... Belive me, you will... You are now a girl, so that's really common! (approaches you)
-Jinha: Don't place a single hand on me, you crazy devil... (runs around the bathroom)
-Jihyo: Come here!

NAYEON'S POV
-Time skip some minutes later-

Why is Jihyo taking so long? I thought she said she just needed to pee? I think that I'll go check on her... Maybe she's not feeling good and needs my help.

I head to the bathroom, when suddenly I hear some people yelling. I think it's Jihyo one of them and the other one is...

-Jinha: Don't put that inside me! Ahhh!!!!
-Nayeon: Oh no... (sighs, face palms and enters) What's going on here?!
-Jinha: Nayeon... Jihyo... Jihyo has... She put a tampon... (tearing)
-Nayeon: W-Why are you crying?
-Jihyo: He said that he lost his manhood by that...
-Nayeon: (rolls your eyes) You already lost it with the girl you work with, dummy...
-Jihyo: You mean... Sana?
-Jinha: Do you know her? (surprised) Wait, she must be worried! I need to return with her...
-Nayeon: Wait, wait... Bring more tampons along you...
-Jinha: (sighs) I hate this.
-Nayeon: You need to deal with it as a woman (srughs)
-Jihyo: This is hard to belive... You are really Heo Junho, and now you are a girl who's working with one of my best friends...
-Nayeon: You are also good at sumping up, good job! (smiles)

-Jihyo: Thanks... Wait! Does Sana know about who you really are?!
-Jinha: Of course... Not. Of course not... How would I tell her something like that? Not after...
-Jihyo: After what?
-Jinha: After... (scratches your nape)
-Nayeon: They slept together...
-Jihyo: Huh?! Are you the reason why she broke up with Tzuyu?!
-Jinha: No, no, no... I'm just the girl who gave her a great fuck the day they broke up. I'm just someone helping her... (smiles and srughs) And now if you excuse me... I need to head to the mall and work with her.
-Jihyo: Wait, wait!
-Jinha: What happens now? For being the second manager, to talk way too much... (sighs)
-Jihyo: This is the last thing... Please, don't play with Sana. She's suffering lately, she smiles at everyone but deep inside she's really affected because of what happened with Tzuyu. So please, don't break her heart...
-Jinha: Why are you telling me such thing that seriously?
-Nayeon: Everyone knows about your reputation... That's the reason why you are being punished, remember? (smiles)
-Jinha: Ah, that's right... I'm a heart breaker... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: (glares at you)
-Jinha: (clears your throat) However, I don't plan to do so to Sana. I'm a better person now, and I don't have that kind of interested on her. She's just... Hmm, someone I'm helping.