CHAPTER 2

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up and then realise that I'm not at home... What time is it? I look for my phone in order to check it. Hmm, 9:30am...9:30am?! Damn it! I'm late for the meeting!

Keep calm, keep calm... First you need to delete your contact from this girl's phone... I need to be cautious in order not to wake her up.

-Junho: (deletes your contact)
-Sowon: (wakes up) Hmm... Oppa? What are you doing?
-Junho: Huh?! (panics) I thought that it would be nice to take a selfie that you would only have... (smiles)
-Sowon: Aww, oppa (hugs you)
-Junho: (starts getting dressed) Well, now I need to leave like really fast...
-Sowon: Why? (pouts) Are going to meet again soon?
-Junho: Huh?! (almost tripping) We'll see... See you...
-Sowon: Oppa!
-Junho: Can't talk, I'm late!

Damn it! Jeongyeon will scold me... And I don't even know how will I be able to face my parents neither. They are probably mad as hell.

-Time skip until you reach the meeting's place-

-Junho: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I had it kinda difficult to arrive on time... (chuckles) However, I'm here and that's what matters, right?
-Jeongyeon: They are not her yet...
-Junho: Huh? Why not?
-Jeongyeon: Because I knew that you would be late, that's why I lied to you... Now, there won't be any problem (smiles)
-Junho: (gasps) I'm the surprised by the fact that you know me really well, but also offended because you don't trust me... I'm your older brother! You should trust-
-Jeongyeon: You are just a year older, and I can't trust you because you are always a troublemaker... Mom and dad are tired of you, you better start thinking of changing your attitude and becoming a matured man!
-Junho: (sighs) Don't scold me... You are not my mother.
-Jeongyeon: Nayeon called me...
-Junho: Ah, she did?
-Jeongyeon: You made the camera cry... Why are you like this? Couldn't you just treat her nicely? Huh?
-Junho: I was in a hurry... (throws yourself to the couch)
-Jeongyeon: Hurry my ass...

We both wait for mom and dad to arrive, and once we are all together, the stylists arrive in order to makes us all look good for the meeting

We both wait for mom and dad to arrive, and once we are all together, the stylists arrive in order to makes us all look good for the meeting. I mean, I always look good, but some make up will make me even better.

-Stylist: Junho-ssi... You are really handsome up close... (smiles)
-Junho: (sighs) All the stylists are the same... How boring. (yawns) Tell me something I don't know...
-Stylist: You are an arrogant (while doing your make up)
-Junho: Huh?! What did you just call me?
-Stylist: Arrogant... Want me to spell it out for you?
-Junho: How do you dare to-
-Stylist: You told me to tell you something you didn't know. Since you have that horrible attitude, I thought that maybe you didn't know how arrogant you were... (chuckles)
-Junho: Ugh... You'll regret this, I won't forget your face...
-Stylist: I'm not scared...
-Junho: (smirks) What's your name?
-Stylist: All of a sudden you want to know my name? Before you even try, Junho-ssi... I like girls.
-Junho: (rolls your eyes) You lost your chance, cutie... (srughs)

Once we are all ready for the meeting, we head to a main room where some other CEO's along their families, are waiting for us. Now we'll act as a perfect family, and make sure that everyone is still under our control.

-Dad: Welcome everyone to our annual meeting, in order to discuss about... (keeps on talking)

This is really really boring... I keep on looking at all the CEO's here, they all look like lambs in front of a wolf. They are ridiculous...

In another hand, the most ridiculous person in this room, is my sister. Look at her being all embarrassed because the girl she like is here... What was her name? Myoui Mina? Pfft...

 What was her name? Myoui Mina? Pfft

-Junho: Keep calm little sister... She's not looking at you... (whispering)
-Jeongyeon: (embarrassed) Shut it, idiot... She might hear us...
-Junho: She won't... She's focused on the meeting, her company depends on dad (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Oh, please... You should focus on this meeting too. You might become the heir...
-Junho: Huh? I'm a model... I don't want to be part of this boring place...
-Jeongyeon: Whatever, but don't bother me.
-Junho: Tch... You are no fun...
-Dad: So, in order to make an official agreement, I offer you the possibility of your daughter marrying my son. Junho please, stand up.
-Junho: Huh?! (gets up)
-Dad: I think that Junho is perfect for your daughter, not our companies will be allies, but also we'll become an only one family (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (glares at you)
-Junho: Uhm dad... I don't want, I don't think-
-Dad: Shhh... (smiles) Its official then, they are arranged for the moment...

I can't belive this... Me? Having a fiancé? Hell no! Why is my dad doing this to me? Plus, out of everyone... Does it need to be with my sister's crush?! Bullshit.

-Time skip until you are back at home-

-Jeongyeon: I hate you! Out of everyone, does it have to be her?!
-Junho: Hey, its not my fault, you know?! I don't want to get married with her neither... Tch. (pissed)
-Jeongyeon: Then, just talk to her, and leave everything clear... I mean, breaking another heart is nothing for you, right?!
-Junho: Hmm... You are right, fine, I'll be clear with her. I'll make sure that she knows that I have no intentions of getting married.
-Jeongyeon: I have her number... Call her and meet... (hands you a paper)
-Junho: (smirks) I'm impressed... You even got her number... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Oh, can you please just focus on what matters now?!
-Junho: Fine, fine... Don't worry, I'll end with this nonsense really really soon... (sighs)

Me: Hi, this is Heo Junho, your supposed to be new fiancé. Since we don't know each other too much, I've thought that it would be nice if we could actually meet for a drink, what do you think? I'll pick you up whenever you are free.

-Junho: Done... (chuckles) We just need an answer.