CHAPTER 18

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip until you reach Sana's home-

-Jinha: Im sorry for coming along you without asking first... (smiles)
-Sana: It is not as if it was your first time... (chuckles) But today is different, today we already know each other.
-Jinha: Yup... (smiles) What are we going to do exactly? I just wanted to take you out of the rain...
-Sana: Hmmm, I'm still soggy, I should take a shower and change my clothes...
-Jinha: Okay, I'll wait for you then (smiles)
-Sana: (grabs your hand and drags you along)
-Jinha: S-Sana?!

 -Jinha: Okay, I'll wait for you then (smiles) -Sana: (grabs your hand and drags you along) -Jinha: S-Sana?!

-Sana: Let's take a shower together, we have already seen each other, so...
-Jinha: But-
-Sana: Unnie, what are we? I'm just your friend who you slept with or what? I need it clear... You have me really confused. I'm supposed to be really broken because of Tzuyu, but every time I think of you, I'm happy, really happy. It's weird.
-Jinha: Sana... (smiles and puts a string of hair behind her ear) I'm really happy when I think of you too.
-Sana: Then? Shouldn't we try something?
-Jinha: But Sana... If you love me, you'll turn out really hurted. Not everything is how it looks like, you know?
-Sana: (puts her arms around your neck) I don't mind... If we are happy together, we shouldn't care about anything else.
-Jinha: But... Almost everyone is against this, you heard your friend. And also my sister, she wants me to be with a heir... (sighs)
-Sana: That's what they want, but... Have you ever asked yourself what do you really want? Ignore them and do whatever you want to (smiles)
-Jinha: You are too smart, you brought me here because you knew that I would totally listen to you... (chuckles)
-Sana: (smiles) Unnie... I want to make you mine. I want to go out with you. I want to repeat that great fuck. I want to love you... I want to kiss you... (leans closer to you)

 (leans closer to you)

-Jinha: Sana... (kisses her back)

After breaking our first kiss, we both took a shower together and then went for what it would obviously follow. A great fuck. However, this time is different...

I'm sleeping with the same woman again, and for the first time ever, I can't imagine myself with anyone else. What happened to me? Do I really like Sana? No, I love her.

-Time skip to the next morning-

-Sana: (hugging you) Make your phone silent, please... (yawns)
-Jinha: Yeah, sorry... (checks the phone) Gosh, my sister is really mad, and Lucas too.
-Sana: What are you going to do now?
-Jinha: I'm going to turn off my phone and keep here with you (chuckles)
-Sana: I like the idea (smiles and snuggles in your chest) You slept two times with me, you know? (smirks)
-Jinha: And I'm gonna sleep more... (chuckles)
-Sana: (laughs) As long as its with me...
-Jinha: Just you, Sana. You've helped me to realize that I really don't give a damn for those heirs. The girl who caught my attention, its you and only you (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles widely) Thanks, thanks for staying by my side during that horrible day, for helping at the store, for making me happy, and for loving me. You make me feel special (chuckles)
-Jinha: (giggles) You too... You make me feel special (steals Sana a kiss)
-Sana: (smiles) Can we stay like this forever?
-Jinha: We can't, we need to open the store, sweetie (chuckles and gets out of bed)
-Sana: Nooo~ Let's stay some more here cuddling...
-Jinha: If we leave now... We'll be able to have our first mini date and have breakfast together (smiles)
-Sana: Ah okay, you convinced me (chuckles)

 We'll be able to have our first mini date and have breakfast together (smiles) -Sana: Ah okay, you convinced me (chuckles)

-Jinha: Let's go, then (smiles)

-Time skip until you are at the mall-

-Sana: Hmm... Something is wrong here...
-Jinha: What is it?
-Sana: Your hand...
-Jinha: My hand? (confused)
-Sana: Yeah, it looks kinda lonely, let mine accompany it (intertwines her hand with yours) This is much better (smiles)
-Jinha: (blushes)
-Sana: Oh, are you blushing? (smirks)
-Jinha: I am not... I wouldn't blush for something like... Agh, you are too cute (pecks her lips)
-Sana: (chuckles) You are cute too, I like it when you get shy...
-Jinha: Hmmm... (leans closer to her eyes) Yeah, but yesterday night, we were not that shy, huh?
-Sana: (blushes) Don't say that so suddenly! Someone could hear it... (embarrassed)
-Jinha: (smiles) Sana...
-Sana: Hmm?
-Jinha: I love you (smiles) I really do, I don't know how... But you made me fall for you...
-Sana: (chuckles) I love you too (kisses your hand)
-Nayeon: I can't belive what my ears are hearing...

-Jinha: Nayeon! What are you doing here this early?-Nayeon: You suddenly disappeared, and you didn't pick up your phone

-Nayeon: You suddenly disappeared, and you didn't pick up your phone... You were supposed to attend that party, what happened? (smirks)
-Sana: We can explain... The thing is that...
-Jinha: Nayeon, I-
-Nayeon: (smiles and hugs you two) I'm so happy for the both of you! I'm glad that you actually listened to me, Jinha. Like, I've never seen you look at anyone, the way you look at Sana... Thanks God that you are together! (chuckles)
-Sana: (smiles) Thanks, Nayeon unnie.
-Nayeon: By the way, does this mean that you'll move with her? Cause, having you at home is kinda...
-Jihyo: It's annoying, we can't do anything knowing that you are there.
-Sana: Oh, Jihyo!
-Jihyo: You both ended up together, huh?
-Sana: (srughs and smiles) The acting turned out to be real... We are now a couple.
-Jinha: Though I haven't asked you out yet...
-Sana: Hmm, that's right. Then we are just in love... (looks at you) But you need to ask me soon, okay unnie?
-Jinha: (nods)
-Sana: Great (smiles) Well, we are going on a date before opening the store, if you excuse us...
-Nayeon: (whispers to you) The curse will be broken soon...
-Jinha: I don't care.
-Nayeon: Talk with Mina, maybe she can do something about it...

Talking with Mina? Exactly for what? To ask her to allow me to be a girl for a little bit longer? Can I actually do something like that? But, in another hand... My career as a model depends on my male form. Plus, my family probably wants to see me again. I'll call Mina!