CHAPTER 17

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip three days later-

-Jeongyeon: I can't believe that you'll be attending that party too... (pouts)
-Jinha: When I talked with Lucas I didn't know that you were one of the heirs included along Mina, okay?! It's all a mere coincidence... (smiles)
-Nayeon: However, Jihyo said that you already have something to do on Monday...
-Jinha: I was going to spend some time with Sana and talk about something... But... I need to attend that party.
-Nayeon: Of course you would choose the party over her... Breaking another heart is nothing for you...
-Jeongyeon: Why are you like that? It's his only chance to go back to normal...
-Nayeon: Sana has already been heartbroken... She doesn't deserve it.
-Jeongyeon: You are spending too much time with that new secretary you have...
-Nayeon: I wouldn't spend that much time with her if you actually paid some attention to me. You are always with the penguin...

-Jeongyeon: What do you mean? Are you jealous? (jokes)-Nayeon: Jealous? Who? Me?! For you?! Never ever! Are you hearing me?! I don't care about you

-Nayeon: Jealous? Who? Me?! For you?! Never ever! Are you hearing me?! I don't care about you... I have Jihyo, at least she cares about other's feelings... Not like certain siblings.
-Jinha: Don't include me now... I didn't do anything...
-Nayeon: Junho! Listen to me, if you let go Sana... You won't be able to go back to normal...
-Jeongyeon: What are you saying?! He's receive Mina and I's help... Don't listen to her and come to the party.
-Nayeon: Junho.
-Jeongyeon: Who are you going to listen to? Your manager your dear sister? Mina and I promised to help you... (smiles)
-Jinha: I... (glances at Nayeon) I'm sorry for Sana, Nayeon. But I need to attend that party...
-Nayeon: I see... (looks down) You haven't changed at all. I'm disappointed... (leaves)
-Jeongyeon: Bah, she's being dramatic as always... Let's keep searching for the perfect dress (smiles)
-Jinha: Yeah...

-Time skip to Monday-

-Sana: Unnie...
-Jinha: (cleaning a table) Hmm?
-Sana: I've heard about it...
-Jinha: About what?
-Sana: The party is tonight.
-Jinha: Ah, that...
-Sana: I know that you will attend it, Jihyo told me that you bought a beautiful dress... (fake smiles) You can have fun.
-Jinha: What?
-Sana: I'm telling you that you don't need to worry about meeting me later... I understand that that party is probably really important for you. I mean, rich people everywhere, sounds fun...
-Jinha: Sana...
-Sana: You know that on Mondays we barely have some customers... Leave already (fake smiles)
-Jinha: Okay... Thanks! (chuckles) Thanks, like really Sana, you don't know how worried I was... Its a relief now...
-Sana: Your welcome...

I head to the changing room and then rush to a bus stop in order to return back home. Well, to return to Nayeon's home. I need her to help me with my make up and so... Tonight's the night!

-Time skip until you are at home-

-Jinha: Nayeon! Please, help me... I need to look the prettiest!
-Nayeon: I won't help you to break Sana's heart...
-Jinha: C'mon, please.
-Nayeon: No.
-Jinha: (sighs) Fine, I'll call Jeongyeon and she'll do it for me then...
-Nayeon: Why don't you think about it twice?! You even slept together... Are you seriously going to ignore her for a party? She even offered you some work without judging you.
-Jinha: She doesn't know about my real me, Nayeon.
-Nayeon: Then, just tell her... Its obvious that there's something between you two! Don't ignore your feelings...
-Jinha: Nayeon, I'm a super model, the older son of the Heo's family, I can't choose a random girl. Do you know what kind of responsibility do I need to deal with?! Huh?!
-Nayeon: Sana is not a random girl, if you met her that day, it's because of something... You were fated.

-Jinha: Nayeon, open your eyes, this world is not perfect

-Jinha: Nayeon, open your eyes, this world is not perfect. Not everyone has the chance to be with the person they love... I understand that you like Jeongyeon, but you need to get over her soon cause she'll never take a look at you.
-Nayeon: It may be late for me... But, Junho... You took a look at Sana (smiles) Deep inside that player I have in front of me, there's something beating fast for her.
-Jinha: What-
-Nayeon: Oh please, you started working with her despite the low slary... And the way you look at her? You are always smiling like an idiot... Also, when Tzuyu came, you acted like her girlfriend, why?
-Jinha: I'm leaving...

I rush outside and take the bus towards my house. I hope Jeongyeon is there. I don't want to listen to Nayeon anymore... If I think about Sana, I feel like I can't breath.

Why? I have broken plenty of hearts before... Why is it so damn hard this time? Lucas gave me the chance of my life to find a girl and break the curse... Why am I doubting that many times?

I look through the window, when suddenly some raindrops start falling. Great, I'll need to take an umbrella later. While looking outside, suddenly I spot Sana.

Oh right, she takes the bus to go back home... Ugh, she's getting wet. Agh, damn it... I can't belive that I'm going to do what I'm about to do...

-Jinha: Stop! Stop the bus fast! There's a girl who wants to come inside!
-Driver: Ms, this bus doesn't stop here...
-Jinha: I'm telling you to stop! (serious) I'll pay as many as you want, but stop the fucking bus here. Now.
-Driver: O-Okay...

Suddenly, the bus door opens and I head towards it extending a hand towards the dripping wet Sana.

-Jinha: Should we go for a second bus ride together? (chuckles)
-Sana: Unnie?! (confused) What are you doing here? You are supposed to be getting ready for that party...
-Jinha: (pulls her inside the bus) I have decided that partying with you would be much better (smiles and puts your jacket around her) Though I still look as when I was working...
-Sana: (giggles) Unnie, for me, you look perfect right now.