CHAPTER 11

JUNHO'S POV
I return back to where Jeong and Nayeon are waiting for me. Why are they looking at me like that?

-Jeongyeon: Woah... Who's that girl?
-Jinha: That girl is... The owner of this (points to your hickeys)
-Both: What?!
-Jinha: I actually didn't expect to see her again... But well, fate had other plans and now I'll work for her (smiles)
-Nayeon: What?! Why? I'm your manager, you need to discuss about that kind of stuff with me!
-Jinha: She needs someone to help her here... And she can't offer a big amount of money, so she can't find anyone...
-Jeongyeon: Are you actually planning to help her? You, Heo Junho? That's impossible...
-Jinha: I'm not Junho now... I'm Jinha. And that girl... She's heartbroken, I think that I can gather all the pieces she needs to complete her heart (smiles)

 She's heartbroken, I think that I can gather all the pieces she needs to complete her heart (smiles)

-Nayeon: I'm really surprised... But it's true that helping someone else will help you to become a better person. So... Go ahead.
-Jinha: (smiles and nods)
-Sana: Hi, do you know what are you going to drink? (smiles)
-Jinha: What do you recommend me? (smirks)
-Sana: I... (nervous) Well... Everything here tastes amazing.
-Jinha: I already know that (winks at her)
-Sana: (flustered)
-Nayeon: I'll have a choco milkshake...
-Jeongyeon: And I want banana milk, please (smiles)
-Sana: Jinha unnie? (smiles)
-Jinha: Surprise me (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles and nods) I'll bring your drinks really soon... (leaves)
-Nayeon: What was all that flirting?!
-Jinha: Flirting? (chuckles) I'm the best one when it comes to conquer the women's heart. And since I already slept with her... We could say that we are close (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: You never meet the same girl twice... Why do you want to be with her?
-Jinha: I don't know... Something tells me to help her (smiles)
-Nayeon: Aww... Is she the girl which you'll make fall for you in order to break the curse? (smirks)
-Jinha: Huh?! Of course not... Sana is not a heir of any company... She doesn't have the money she needs to be with me. Though, I can try being her friend (smiles)
-Nayeon: You don't need money to be in love, you know?
-Jeongyeon: That's right (smiles)
-Sana: Here you have your drinks (smiles)
-Jinha: Oh!

 Though, I can try being her friend (smiles) -Nayeon: You don't need money to be in love, you know? -Jeongyeon: That's right (smiles) -Sana: Here you have your drinks (smiles) -Jinha: Oh!

-Sana: Do you like it?
-Jinha: (nods) It's cute (smiles) Thanks, Sana... Do you want to sit with us? We are the only customers right now...
-Sana: Uh, I wouldn't like to bother-
-Jeongyeon: You can sit with us (smiles) I'm Heo Jeongyeon, I'm her younger sister...
-Nayeon: And I'm Im Nayeon, her manager and friend (smiles)
-Sana: Manager?! (surprised)
-Jinha: I'm a model... But right now I'm on hiatus, that's why I offered myself to work her with you (smiles)
-Sana: Woah... It actually suits you (chuckles) My name is Minatozaki Sana, and well... We are... Friends?
-Jinha: (smiles and nods)
-Nayeon: Nice to meet you, Sana (smiles)

We have a nice time with Sana, until we finished our drinks and Jeongyeon thinks that it is already time for us to return back home.

-Jinha: You already have my number so... Tell me when do you want me to start working (smiles)
-Sana: C-Could you come tomorrow? (smiles)
-Jinha: Sure (smiles) Tell me when do I need to be here and I'll be punctually waiting for you to open (chuckles)
-Sana: (nods) I'll see you tomorrow, unnie (smiles)
-Jinha: Yeah, see you (smiles)

We then leave the mall and start heading to the parking lot. This can't be better... Seriously, I'm really happy to have bumped into her again.

SANA'S POV
Yes! Yes! Yes! I know that I told Dahyunie that I wouldn't obsess with her, but she actually came to my store. I knew that we would see each other again, and she can't imagine how happy I am about it.

-Someone: (opens the door) Sana...
-Sana: (turns around) What are you doing here? (serious)
-Someone: I wanted to check how were you doing... You know that you are my best friend, and I'm really sorry about what happened. But love is love, right? (smiles) You can't choose who will you love, it just happens...

 But love is love, right? (smiles) You can't choose who will you love, it just happens

-Sana: Momo... We shared such beautiful moments. But I can't forgive you. At least not for the moment, so I would appreciate if you actually didn't come here, neither Tzuyu, for a while... (looks down) I'm really hurted.
-Momo: I've seen you with that girl.
-Sana: Eh?
-Momo: That tall girl... She was with two other ones... You looked happy with her. I actually didn't expect you to move on that easily. Maybe you were also cheating on Tzuyu...
-Sana: I never cheated. I'm really loyal, when I love someone, I'm sure of my feelings... And I would never betray my best friend. (serious)
-Momo: But that girl-
-Sana: That girl is none of your business, leave please...
-Momo: But Sana-
-Sana: Momo no, I don't want to hear you. Just leave...
-Momo: (sighs and looks down) I hope you find someone else who'll make you happier than anyone. (smiles)
-Sana: I hope so too...
-Momo: Bye, Sana (leaves)
-Sana: Bye, Momo.

Ugh, I won't allow anyone to break my mood right now. How does she dare to come to check on me when she's the cause my hurt? God, it makes no sense!

Anyway, I should start preparing the contract for Jinha unnie. I can't belive that I'll be working with her... I mean, there's somehow a kind of tension between us.

Maybe it's because every time she looks at me in that way, I remember the night we shared. God, just thinking about it makes me heat up!

She really made me forget about Tzuyu the same the day we broke up. She gave the best great fuck ever. But now we are workmates, I should actually try to stop looking at her in that way.

-Dahyun: (enters) Unnie! Good morning~
-Chaeyoung: DubChaeng is back! Can you make a strawberry milkshake for me, please? (smiles showing her dimples)
-Sana: Sure thing! (smiles)

This will be the best, as long as there's more people here, I won't only focus on Jinha unnie.

-Sana: Strawberry milkshake coming! (smiles)