CHAPTER 9

JUNHO'S POV
Oh my god... I have no idea of how did that happened. Actually, I just ran away from that annoying guy trying to flirt with me. And then, I casually met Sana.

Woah, she was so beautiful... If I still had my normal appearance, I wouldn't doubt of repeating what we did tonight.

I actually told her that I was a virgin, and well... Somehow, I was, as a girl, of course. That's why my skills to pleasure her were that good, I have a lot of experience.

God, I guess that I am way too beautiful as a girl. Its awesome, my DNA is perfect! But I still need to do what Mina said. Get her a date, so... I should call Jeongyeon to pick me up.

-Time skip until Jeongyeon picks you up-

-Jeongyeon: Junho!
-Junho: You are finally here... (smiles and gets inside the car) Call me Jinha until I get to my other me...
-Jeongyeon: So suddenly? (confused)
-Junho: The only way for me to go back to my real me, is to become a girl. So yeah, I'm Heo Jinha (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Okay... So, where have you been? It's been already two days since you left home...
-Jinha: I've been at Nayeon's place, and tonight I slept with a cutie (smirks) She was so hot. God, it would had been much better if I had my little friend...
-Jeongyeon: Disgusting... You are still a player, even when you are a girl (rolls her eyes) But I'm curious, you lost your...
-Jinha: I did... (chuckles) I'm not virhin anymore... That girl, she insisted on pleasuring me (srughs)
-Jeongyeon: I see... Well, so what are you going to do?
-Jinha: Help you to have a date with Mina... (smirks) She told me that would help me if I helped her to be with you. So, I guess that everyone wins here...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah... (smiles widely) So, I'm gonna have a date with her?! (excited)
-Jinha: Yup, in exchange... Teach me how to become a nice girl...
-Jeongyeon: That's gonna be hard, but I'll try... (smiles) Unnie...
-Jinha: Ugh, fine, call me like that from now on...
-Jeongyeon: (chuckles)

SANA'S POV
-Already at her music store-

I can't belive what happened yesterday, I broke up with Tzuyu, and I had an unforgettable night with that girl named Jinha.

Oh my god... Jinha. She really gave me the best and greatest fuck ever. However, I'm really hurtled my Tzuyu. I can't belive that she betrayed me with my best friend.

-Dahyun: (opens the door) Unnie! I've heard everything that happened between you and Tzuyu! I'm really sorry, I had no idea of what happened between them two... (hugs Sana) How are you feeling?
-Sana: Well, I'm not gonna lie... I'm really really hurted. I had so many plans for Tzuyu and I in a future...
-Dahyun: Aw-
-Sana: But, I met a girl in a bus stop... (smiles)
-Dahyun: A girl? After breaking up with Tzuyu?
-Sana: (nods) And she said that everything I needed to get over her was...
-Dahyun: Was? (gulps)
-Sana: A great fuck.
-Dahyun: A great fuck... A great what?!  What the hell?!
-Sana: I know, right?! I was confused too...
-Dahyun: W-What... What did you answer her?!
-Sana: I... I brought her home (chuckles)

 I brought her home (chuckles)

-Dahyun: What the... Why did you do such thing?! You know how dangerous is that?! You allowed her to-
-Sana: (nods) And I swear to god that I forgot about Tzuyu while I was with her... (smiles) You haven't seen her, she was really beautiful, and she was so straightforward. I don't know, something told me that I could trust her.
-Dahyun: Unnie, you just broke up with Tzuyu... I don't think that getting obsessed with another girl will help you. You need how to be alone by yourself... (smiles)
-Sana: I know, I won't rush anything... We didn't kiss, she didn't allow me to.
-Dahyun: So, you fucked but she didn't allow you to kiss her? (confused)
-Sana: (nods) I'm telling you that I have never seen a girl like her... She said that she never sleeps with the same person two times, however...
-Dahyun: However?
-Sana: She gave me her number, which means that maybe we can repeat... (chuckles) I don't know, I want to see her, at least one more time.
-Dahyun: Oh my god... I came here really early thinking that you would be broken... And now you tell me that you fucked with a stranger the day you broke up with Tzuyu. You never fail to amaze me everyday.
-Sana: Thank you (smiles)
-Dahyun: It was not a compliment, unnie... (sighs) Look, don't force anything... Take some time in order to get over Tzuyu and heal, okay? (smiles)
-Sana: (nods) Okay... I won't go after her...
-Dahyun: Great (smiles) Plus, if she said that she never sleeps with the same person two times, it means that she's a player... You don't deserve that kind of girl, Sana.
-Sana: (hugs her) However, I don't regret what we did tonight...
-Dahyun: (rolls her eyes) Unnie...
-Sana: I'm her first time, Dahyunie. How can I not still think about it? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oh my god, you are not listening to what I'm telling you-
-Someone: (enters)
-Sana: First customer! Sorry Dahyunie, gotta attend him (chuckles and srughs)
-Dahyun: Aish, this girl...

JUNHO'S POV-Time skip until you reach Nayeon's house-

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip until you reach Nayeon's house-

-Jinha: Tell me... Why are we here?
-Jeongyeon: She's gonna come along us to the mall...
-Jinha: Huh? What are we going to do there?
-Jeongyeon: Of course buy your own clothes... You can't just borrow her clothes! Oh, and you'll need to follow her rules or she'll kick you out of her house. Understood?
-Jinha: (nods and sighs) I'm gonna go through a hell before going back to normal...
-Jeongyeon: This is what you get from-
-Jinha: I know, I know... This is what I get from being a player and nota respecting women. I'm sorry, okay? Let's just do this before you leave on a date with Mina...
-Jeongyeon: (smiles) That sounds nice..