CHAPTER 15

JUNHO'S POV
-Time skip until you reach the music store-

I run as fast as possible, I don't want to make Sana keep on waiting me. Luckily, when I arrive there's not any customer except for a few girls she's sitting with.

-Jinha: (enters) Sorry, I'm late! Something happened and I needed to solve it first... (smiles and bows)
-Sana: Unnie! (lights up) It's okay, really (smiles) Oh, I want to introduce you to my friends... She's Dahyun and the other girl is Chaeyoung. Usually there's another one with us... But she's working at the moment.
-Jinha: Park Jihyo, right? (smiles)
-Sana: Do you know about her? (surprised)

 -Jinha: Park Jihyo, right? (smiles) -Sana: Do you know about her? (surprised)

-Jinha: Yeah, she's working wity my manager at the agency (smiles)
-Sana: I see... Oh! I haven't introduced you to them yet... Girls, she's Heo Jinha, she's helping me a lot (smiles)
-Dahyun: (stands next to you) Woah, you are tall...
-Chaeyoung: Guess that height is included in Sana's ideal type (chuckles)
-Sana: That's not true! (embarrassed)
-Jinha: (chuckles) I agree, short girls can be really attractive too... (smirks while looking at Dahyun)
-Sana: (gasps) U-Unnie... Don't you need to leave your belongings at the changing room? (smiles and drags you there)
-Chaeyoung: Oh jelly jelly, oh jelly jelly...
-Dahyun: That girl is seriously a flirt, she's almost even worse than Sana unnie...

Sana drags me to the changing room and lock us inside it. What's wrong with her so suddenly? We can't leave the customers alone outside.

-Jinha: Sana? What's wrong?
-Sana: That's what I want to ask... Why were you flirting with my friend?! Don't do that... She doesn't have age enough to do so...
-Jinha: She's a minor?!
-Sana: No... But still you can't do it.
-Jinha: Why-
-Sana: You just can't, okay? (embarrassed) Unnie... You are not interested in love, you just want to give your famous great fucks to any girl in front you... I don't want you to do so to my friend.
-Jinha: Sana-
-Sana: (avoiding eye contact) If you ever feel like you have the urge of doing it... Just repeat it with me, okay? You can't be a player...
-Jinha: (surprised)

-Sana: I-It is not as if I were asking you to sleep with me again

-Sana: I-It is not as if I were asking you to sleep with me again... (really really embarrassed) It's just that I don't like the idea of you doing the same you did with me, with different girls...
-Jinha: Sana... I-I don't have the urge... And just so you know, I would never use you in that way (embarrassed too) I can't do that, we are friends now...
-Sana: Friends? (realized) Yeah, I guess that's what we are... (looks down)
-Jinha: I'm sorry for flirting with your friend.

Why am I apologising for that?! I'm Heo Junho! I've slept with plenty of girls and I never regret it... Why am I apologising to Sana?!

-Sana: It's okay (smiles)
-Jinha: I can't help but to be a flirt sometimes... It is somehow part of me.
-Sana: I am too... (laughs) But this is not the perfect place to say so. We are locked inside a room alone...
-Jinha: Yeah, anything could happen right now... (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah... Anything... (stares and you and bites her bottom lip) Unnie, sometimes I...

Fuck, that's so damn sexy... Wait no, I need to control myself, I said that I wouldn't look at her in that way. I need to keep my instinct hidden...

-Jinha: Sana, there's some customers outside, let's return, okay? (smiles and leaves)
-Sana: (looks down) Sure...

We return with Dahyun and Chaeyoung who seem to be in there own world. If we actually stood inside that room for a longer time, right now I would probably be filled of hickeys again.

-Jinha: Are you enjoying your drinks? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, the chocolate milkshake that Sana unnie prepares is supreme... (thumbs up)

-Chaeyoung: What are you saying, the strawberry milkshake is much better (smiles)-Jinha: (chuckles) What about the music? You should buy Twice's new album

-Jinha: (chuckles) What about the music? You should buy Twice's new album... Everyone is going crazy over them (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, they are awesome (smiles)
-Dahyun: Where's Sana unnie?
-Jinha: Ah, maybe she's still at the changing room...
-Dahyun: Cool, I'll the chance that she's not around to ask you... Are you two something?
-Jinha: "Something"? What kind of "something"?
-Chaeyoung: Unnie, you know what does she mean... How far have you gone? (smiles)
-Jinha: Look, Sana and I have a special relationship... We met the day she broke up with her girlfriend. And that night, well it was kinda wild... (chuckles) But now we are just friends, workmates... I'm just helping her (smiles)
-Dahyun: You are the girl who slept with her?!
-Jinha: She told everyone about it or what?
-Chaeyoung: We are her best friends... Actually, I was really surprised. I wondered how was the girl that made her forget about Tzuyu that easily (chuckles)
-Jinha: Y-Yeah... Well, that night is part of the past now. And-
-Sana: Unnie...
-Jinha: Hmm? (smiles)
-Sana: I'm just a one night thing?
-Jinha: What?! Why are you... You know what I told you that day-
-Sana: But I'm against it! I don't care if you are interested or not, but I'll make you change your perspective about love... I have decided it!
-Dahyun: Sana unnie! I told you not to get involved with her... No offense Jinha unnie, but you shouldn't be here.
-Chaeyoung: Woah, drama going on...
-Sana: It just happened... Plus, Jinha unnie is just helping me here.
-Dahyun: But you slept together! You are just gonna ignore it?
-Jinha: Well-
-Sana: Dahyunie, keep calm...
-Dahyun: Calm? Sana unnie you like a bitch! She sleeps with different women!
-Jinha: I'm not a bitch!
-Sana: Right, she's a model! And now she also works here... Plus, what happened that night is something personal between her and me, I'm the owner, and from now on... Sex talks are forbidden here!

 Sex talks are forbidden here!

-Everyone: Okay...
-Sana: Good, let's just do our work unnie, and about what we have... Let's talk about it outside when we have some privacy.
-Jinha: O-Okay...