CHAPTER 13

Clarice yawned as she woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She smiled and sat up as she held the blanket against her naked body. She looked over where Hannibal was laying and her brows knitted—he wasn't beside her.
   She grabbed her robe and went downstairs tying the belt as she walked into the living room. He wasn't anywhere to be found and her heart began to ache. Clarice walked over to the back door and saw no sign of him there either.
She went upstairs and wiped a tear as she went into her room. As she made her bed, her eyes couldn't leave the spot that Hannibal laid in. She laid out her outfit, placing her heels on the floor where she'd be getting dressed. She walked into the bathroom and started her shower.
   Clarice rinsed the shampoo and conditioner out of her hair, washing her body slowly as she couldn't stop thinking about Hannibal. She bite her lip as she grabbed the detachable shower head, rinsing her body off and rubbed her body gently as she thought of Hannibal hands all over her. Clarice slowly moved the shower head to her throbbing clit and held it there. She let out a small gasp as she slowly rocked her hips against the warm water that was jetting out.
  The thought of Hannibal's thick member thrusting hard and deep inside of her, slowly stroking in and out and the sounds he made caused Clarice to rock her hips a bit faster against the water. She placed her hand on the wall of her shower bracing herself as she felt the pressure build. A soft groan escaped Clarice's throat as her climax began to creep up on her. She closed her eyes as she pressed her lips together, moaning softly as she continued to think about the way Hannibal was eating her.
   Every nibble, the way his velvet tongue felt on her wet folds, the way he sucked her clit as his fingers pumped in and out of her slick entrance.
   Clarice's body got tense as pleasure took over, moaning loudly as her body shook from the intensity. She was breathless as she put the shower head back and stood underneath the water as she tried to get her breathing under control.

      •        •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

      Clarice wiped the condensation of the mirror and stared at herself. She blow dried her hair, brushed her teeth, and did her makeup. She walked into her room and sat on the bed as she began to get dressed, the entire time she wondered where Hannibal was.
   She took a deep breath and held it, rolling her eyes as she heard the sound of her stockings rip. She took them off and grabbed another pair, tripping over her heels. She groaned loudly from frustration as she got up from the floor. She began to cry— she was about to be late and Hannibal was gone. She cried harder at the thought of him getting shot or even death row. She roughly grabbed her other stockings and finished getting dressed.