CHAPTER 21

Hannibal set the table, Clarice watching him as she sat at the counter. He made mashed potatoes, steak, and asparagus, setting some wine in the middle of the table.
    "He'll be here in about ten minutes, which means I need you to hurry up."
   Clarice ran her fingers through her hair, Hannibal glaring at her as he was making the potatoes. She looked at him as she went over to the oven, pulling out the cherry pie.

      •        •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

     Hannibal was up in the bedroom sketching as Clarice stood in front of the mirror staring at herself. She looked over at Hannibal and watched him, jumping when the doorbell rang. Hannibal nodded, Clarice kissing him a few times, and headed downstairs to the door.
    She opened it.
   Chilton was standing there, smiling at her. His yellow teeth and tweed jacket disgusted her in unimaginable ways.
        "Come in," she smiled, moving aside.
   Chilton walked in, inhaling the food. He saw the table was prepared and he turned to her as she shut the door.
       "It looks delicious." His hands were deep in his pockets as he stood there awkwardly.
        "Yeah..." Clarice knitted her brows, shaking her head. "Let's go eat."
   She headed towards the table, Chilton running to her chair, pulling it out for her. She forced a smile as she sat down, yelping when he accidentally scooted her in too close to the table.
       "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Chilton pulled the chair out a bit, Clarice let out a sigh as she fixed her hair.
        "Just go sit down!" She was already annoyed and wanted him gone. She grabbed the wine bottle and poured herself some wine. "Help yourself."
    She handed him the wine bottle, grabbing a steak with her fork, placing it on her plate.
        "Thank you for having me over," Chilton smiled as he slapped some of the potatoes on his plate, Clarice biting her steak slowly as she watched how much of a pig he was. All she could do was smile as he kept eyeing her up like candy.
     After a few minutes of eating, Clarice wanted him gone. He was so awkward, chewed with his mouth open, and wouldn't stop staring at her.
   She got up and grabbed the pie, setting it on the table. His eyes lit up as he watched her cut it, his eyes slowly wondering to her cleavage. Clarice noticed him and put the knife down, letting him do the rest.
   She walked to her chair and sat down, grabbing her fork as she continued to eat her steak. Chilton cleared his throat.
        "May I use your bathroom?" Chilton put his fork down and wiped his mouth with his napkin. Clarice nodded.
        "Upstairs, second door on the right." She took another bite of her steak as she watched him walk off.
     Chilton walked up the stairs and headed to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and without hesitation, unzipped his pants and began to masturbate.
   He bit his lip as he began to think of Clarice, eventually climaxing. He cleaned himself up, not even washing his hands, and leaving the bathroom quietly. He noticed the bedroom door was cracked open and he looked down the stairs, then back at the door. He opened it slowly and quietly and began to look around, Hannibal standing in the corner of the room observing as he sipped his wine.
   He watched Chilton snoop in Clarice's drawers pulling her bras and panties out, even some lingerie, wanting to slap the cheesy grin right off Chilton's face. Hannibal squinted his eyes as he watched Chilton walk to the hamper, pulling out Clarice's dirty panties, and inhaling the scent, placing them in the inside jacket pocket. Hannibal swirled his wine glass as he watched Chilton exit the room.