CHAPTER 15

Clarice got out of her car and made her way to her front door. She walked in and shut the door behind her, taking off her heels and sitting her things on the sofa. Clarice walked over to the kitchen and took her blazer off, rolling her shirt sleeves up as she began to wash dishes. Clarice was rinsing off the last mug when she heard something upstairs making it's way down the steps. Her jaw clenched as she held back tears when she felt Hannibal touch her hips, moving her hair off her neck and kissing it.
       "Where were you?" Clarice whispered as she stared out the window placing the mug in the dish rack. She watched his arm extend beside her as they set down a glass of water.
      "I had to run some errands," Hannibal whispered against her neck.
      "You knew running off would scare me, so why would you do that?"
   She flinched when Hannibal bit her jugular gently. He wrapped his arms around her after inhaling her scent holding her tight.
     "I didn't run off, I said I had to run errands. And before you ask... It's a surprise," he hissed into her ear. She turned around, Hannibal resting his fists on the counter as Clarice was still in front of him.
      "What kind of surprise?" Clarice raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.
   Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him in a black tee and blue jeans. Hannibal kissed her gently and wiped her tear.
      "If I told you, it'd ruin the surprise."
  He grabbed his glass off the counter and sipped the rest, placing it in the sink. Clarice's mouth opened as her tongue rested on her teeth, her brows raised. She turned around, Hannibal biting his lip at her sassiness.
      Hannibal unzipped the back of her skirt slowly, Clarice frozen as a smile appeared on her face as she placed the glass in the dish rack after washing it. He inched her skirt down and grabbed her stockings, tearing them to expose her ass. Clarice's breath hitched as Hannibal smacked her ass hard. He slid her panties down and stood up as he bent her over a little more.
   Clarice licked her lips impatiently as she heard Hannibal's pants unzip. She felt him press against her, rubbing his cock against her wet cunt, her pelvis pressed into the edge of the counter. Hannibal grabbed her arms, holding her hands behind her back as he pushed himself inside of her, letting out a low animal like growl. By the way Clarice was acting, Hannibal knew she had fucked herself earlier that morning.
     Clarice moaned loudly as he pushed deeper, Hannibal gripping her throat with his opposite hand.  He tilted her head back.
  "You're tight," he whispered, Clarice biting her lip as she tried holding back her moans. "Clarice," he hissed in her ear. "Let me hear your pretty little moans."
   He thrusted harder, Clarice practically screaming his name when she felt him deep in her stomach.
  "Hannibal! Fuck!" she hissed through her teeth.
   He spun her around and picked her up taking her over to the fridge and began to fuck her against it. Clarice held him tightly against her, gasping with each thrust as she dug her nails into his back. Hannibal buried his face into her neck and pounded her harder, the basket of apples that Clarice had placed up on top of the fridge falling on the both of them.
   Hannibal stopped thrusting as him and Clarice began to laugh. He kissed her softly and carried her upstairs and into the bedroom, Clarice smiling softly as she clung onto him.
"Promise you won't leave," Clarice whispered as Hannibal laid her onto the bed.
   Hannibal heard she was starting to get choked up. He grabbed her hand, wrapping his pinky around her pinky and kissed her hand gently.
"I promise," he whispered back.