CHAPTER 23

A few hours passed, and Clarice woke up laying on the laundry room floor. She quickly got up and grabbed the handle. It was still locked.  
    "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said loudly as she slammed her hands on door.
   She shook her head. She didn't know who was stupider, the people who lived the house before her and had the lock on the outside of the door, or her forgetting to switch it around.
Clarice took a breath, and looked up at the ceiling as she thought for a moment. She went straight over to the shelf above the dryer, grabbing a set of tools. Grabbing a screwdriver, she headed back over to the doorknob and began removing the screws.
   She threw the screwdriver to the side and quickly exited the room, walking over to the chair she was sitting at prior to the incident. Her brows knitted. The mess was cleaned up. Everything was perfect, the dishes were even washed. Clarice walked over to the front door, peeking out the curtain. Her car was gone.
  "That son of a bitch!"
   Clarice started to get frustrated and upset. She was worried about Hannibal get caught, but herself as well. She inhaled deeply, grabbing a wine bottle, and headed upstairs.

      •        •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

Clarice sat in the bubble bath leaning her head against the wall. Her mind began to race as she thought about Hannibal and how big of a jerk Jack was.
   Tears began to stream down her face as she picked up the wine bottle and chugged some. She rolled her eyes when she heard Hannibal open the front door, she didn't move, she was too angry with him. Hannibal walked in, closing the door gently as he stared at her. Clarice avoided eye contact as she began to wash her body.
"You can't be mad at me for getting rid of someone as disgusting as him," Hannibal said as he walked over to the mirror. He ran his hand over his face, feeling his stubble.
"I'm mad with the fact you murdered someone in my house and took him away in my car. It's not like you're a wanted criminal living with an FBI agent or anything," Clarice snapped back quickly, Hannibal quickly looked at her.
   She swallowed hard as she saw the rage in his eyes, her shoulders sinking a bit as she continued to wash her body in silence. Hannibal walked over to her slowly, and kneeled beside her.
  "Or maybe it's the fact you don't want to lose me?"
   His brow raised as he grabbed her loofah and began to wash her back gently. Clarice was quiet for a moment as he began to wash her arms, then her legs. She looked at him as he slowly got to her mid thigh, their eyes immediately locking.
"Maybe you're right,"she whispered softly. She looked at his soft lips, then back at his eyes.
Hannibal leaned in slowly, kissing Clarice softly. He leaned his forehead against her's, their eyes still locked on each other. His right hand snaked up her inner thigh, immediately touching her clit, Clarice letting out a small, quiet gasp as Hannibal swirled his thumb around her sensitive button, slowly putting his index finger and middle finger deep in her.
   She moaned as she let her body relax, laying her head on his shoulder as she rocked her hips to the rhythm of his fingers, clenching around him. Hannibal kissed the top of her head, his other arm around her shoulder as he played with her left breast, rolling her nipple between his fingers.
"I promised you I wouldn't leave, didn't I?"Hannibal whispered softly. Clarice gripped his wrist as he pumped in and out of her. She was speechless. "Clarice," the tone in Hannibal's voice was demanding. "Answer me." He pushed deeper.
"Yes," she moaned quietly. She tilted her head back, Hannibal immediately kissing her.
Clarice moaned loudly as she reached her climax, Hannibal fingers still pumping in and out allowing her to ride out her orgasm. Clarice sat still, her head falling back on Hannibal's shoulder as she breathed heavily.