Chapter 2: Introductions and Invitations?!

We return to our story! How will it go now?! Let's find out together!
—————————————————

The red haired boy had previously charged at (Y/N) as he would simply block the blow which sent a shockwave through the air as he smirked at them and the red haired boy and his friends glared at (Y/N) and his group, the tension was thick.

After a moment of silence the red haired male would throw flurries of punches at (Y/N) who would simply dodge them or block them as his group watched on.

(Y/N): Is this the pinnacle of your power? Seems rather underwhelming. Although, I heard the number one hero was here, might this be true? If so, I would like to fight them. (Y/N) said as he powered up and it sent the red haired boy back.

???: That's not very manly of you to use your quirk like that. Fight me hand to hand instead of using you quirk! The boy would begin his charge towards (Y/N), but was stopped as he heard from a booming voice.

???: Young Kirishima! Stand down! He wishes to fight me, then so be it!

(Y/N) would turn to see a 7'3" tall blond, muscular man in a skintight costume as he knew who this was now. Thanks to Ciri's explanation of everything in this universe, (Y/N) knew the number one hero here was called All Might and Ciri had rated his power to be at the level of Super Saiyan Goku when he first fought Frieza. This had peaked (Y/N)'s interest, so he wanted to test that.

Y/N: All Might correct? Good, let us begin out battle. He said as he got into a fighting stance and awaited All Might's next move.

(This meant a character is thinking. {}. And All of the characters like All Might with booming voices will be bolded and italicized to show them speaking. Back to the story!)

All Might: {Shit... I've only got 30 minutes until I can't fight. I better end this quickly!} Here I come villain!

All Might would charge at (Y/N) with a Detroit Smash aimed for his chest. It would connect as dust surrounded them from the wind pressure, All Might would smirk in his supposed victory as the smoke began to clear only to reveal (Y/N) had caught the punch with a smile.

All Might: What?! But how?! I put 50% of my power into that punch!

Y/N: That was your first mistake... holding back against me. Maybe you should go all out from here on out, yeah? He would then fling All Might a couple feet away as he got ready to continue.

All Might would grit his teeth as he charged towards (Y/N) and threw three 100% punches at him, the first one connected with his face while he caught the last two. Once (Y/N)'s face was visible again a bit of blood could be seen coming from his nose as he looked at All Might and began to speak.

Y/N: I must commend you on this achievement All Might. Only my friends, Mentors, and literal Gods can make me bleed. Now I'll give you a gift to thank you for getting my blood boiling a bit. (Y/N) would then kick All Might away. Once All Might began to recover the whole island began to shake as a golden light surrounded (Y/N), and his hair would quickly change as his muscles bulked up a bit too.

(Gifs weren't working so I just put a photo. That might be the case more often than not if I can't figure out why they won't work.)

Everyone that wasn't in (Y/N)'s group were flabbergasted at the sheer power he generated by standing still and changing his hair

Everyone that wasn't in (Y/N)'s group were flabbergasted at the sheer power he generated by standing still and changing his hair. They had no idea he became 50 times stronger than before, but they would soon know if (Y/N) wanted to continue the battle.

Y/N: So All Might. Round 2?

All Might: N-no... I can tell you outclass even me... I yield.

Everyone was surprised at All Might surrendering, all you could do was close your eyes and revert to base form. Everyone then saw (Y/N) begin to walk over to All Might as they went into fighting stances, ready to attack him if need be.

Y/N: That's enough. I'm not here for any malicious activity, I was only here to see what All Might was capable of. And next time, be sure to check who's a villain and who's an ally. (Y/N) would say as he helped All Might up and motioned for him to follow him over to where (Y/N)'s group was, which All Might reluctantly did.

After a couple minutes of whispering amongst (Y/N)'s group as they explained that they've come to help out to All Might, he would understand and (Y/N) asked Ciri to heal All Might's injuries as a reward for making him bleed. She nodded and did so, maybe a bit too well because this healed not only his external injuries, but also the internal ones.

(I did this cause the angels in DBS are super OP and Whis was able to revive Frieza by just waving his staff. So I believe the angels would be able to completely replenish All Might to his prime. Let's continue!)

All Might: W-what's this?! I feel... I feel amazing! What did this woman do to me young man? Because I feel stronger now.

Y/N: You mean what did she do for you. Let us explain everything to you now. Imoya, can you go make sure nobody listens in please?

Imoya: Yeah. Whatever. I got you. She would then walk over to the group of students and stand there with her arms crossed as she made sure nobody moved.

A grape haired boy would be staring at her as he began to drool as a girl with what seemed to be earphone jacks would stab him in the ears and knock him out as she apologized to Imoya. Imoya would only nod to her in thanks as (Y/N) and Ciri were explaining to All Might.

**Hit: The author has sent me to end this part and Timeskip to after this. So here goes. MY TIMESKIP IS UNBEATABLE!**

After everything was explained to All Might about how they were aliens from another universe sent here by the creator of the multiverse, All Might would seem a bit confused, but would accept it as he thought it would be weird a 17 year old boy was able to tank his full power blows.

Y/N: So since we've explained everything to you, I'll allow you to tell others. However, these must be trusted companions or comrades. Anyways, what shall we do now?

All Might: How about you attend the most prestigious school in the country? It's called U.A. and I'd believe you and your friends to be perfect for the school. So what do you say?

Everyone in All Might's group would hear this due to his booming voice as they all yelled out in unison and confusion.

Everyone (Except (Y/N)'s group): Whaaaaat?!!

——————————————————

We'll be ending here for now. I'll try to add more interesting fight scenes later on in the story, but for now it's just explaining. We'll continue with out story tomorrow. Laters everyone!
1246 words... damn.